Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Love all the pics!
  • diplomad
    diplomad Posts: 51
    Options
    I have a Great Dane and a German Shepherd. Both are awesome. Love them like they were my kids.

n1172456037_30565979_5445793.jpg
    n1172456037_30565978_1455414.jpg
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OMG there are some super cute fur babies on here.

I can't upload my pictures.

I have 3 ferrets. 1 is very old & ill.

2 14 year old cats & 2 9 month old kittens.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    This is Weasley:
    Weasley.jpg

and I have a beautiful grey tabby named Anubis - he is evil and he hates the camera.
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I adopted her off Craigs List when her former owners decided that they wanted to get a dog and the landlord would only allow them one animal. They'd had her since she was a kitten but just decided one day to toss her by the way side. She was a year and a half old when I brought her into our home and I told her that we think dogs are evil so she'd never have to worry about us giving her up for one. I love my kitty!
    Awww!! That ticks me off soooo badly when I see posts like that on Craigslist...These are members of your family, and barring an illness that prevents you from caring for your pet, or becoming homeless and wanting something better for them, there is no excuse to just give them up like old clothes!! :( I'm glad you adopted her. She sounds like an amazing cat.

OOOH!!! That makes me so angry! *stamps feet* People like that shouldn't even be allowed to have pets!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Loved everyone's pictures :heart:

Imp the cat... 14 years old now (She came as a package deal with my husband)

Imp.jpg

Teddy Bear & Georgie Girl (taken last Month)
    Teddy will turn 10 years old in October, Georgie is our new baby & is only 18 weeks old right now.

P7150270.jpg
  • ashheart
    ashheart Posts: 17
    Options
    This thread lacks Shelties. I'mma fix that.

We got Lilith shortly after she'd been taken from an animal hoarder. She was in horrible shape. The lady that took her from there directly said she was skin and bones, so she was fed very high cal suppliments, along with..mcdonalds, white castle burgers, etc. So, she was very overweight when we got her. It's still a work in progress. We took her to a groomer, had her shaved down (her fur had been matted so bad her skin was raw, and apparently her fur had been a maggot colony) as the other lady only had the worst parts shaved off so the skin could heal. This is a day after we got her home, and cleaned up:

Lillith001.jpg

And now over a year later:
    Lilith002.jpg

How anyone could have done that to her, I have no idea. She's the sweetest, best behaving (most of the time ;p) dog evah.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This is Trixie, Yogie, and Ghost across the top, Madrox in the green harness, and Fiona and BD (Belladonna) in the bed. Hawk and Peanut don't come outside with the rest. They're quite a bit older than this bunch and prefer not to play with them.
    16.jpg?r=9657578
    (edited to resize this pic)

This is Tank. I really have to take a new picture of him. This is from 3 years ago when I first brought him home. He was a rescue and hated people, but now he loves coming out to see everyone.
    195414_679033851_3652851_n.jpg

There are two cats in the house. Precious hides during the day and pretty much sneaks out to eat while everyone is sleeping. So when we do see her we just check up on her and forget to take pictures. Harley's picture is a little old as well. He's lost a bit of weight because of a thyroid problem, but he's on meds and his weight is pretty stable, so I need to take a new picture of him, too.
    15.jpg?r=4361825
  • Zedama
    Zedama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    jfl1ls.jpg
    Mackavelli - 6 yrs old - has been my baby since he was born! (: RIP to his daddy Mr. Biscuits!

He does look like Daisy's brother! Daisy was rescued when she was about 3 or 4. She was found out on the streets declawed. :( We were the second family to adopt her after that, the first changed their mind. Their loss!

I'll have to find a better pic where he really looks like Daisy! This one is actually 3 yrs old, but it's sooo cute and I just had to post it. (: Check back later & I will post a twin pic. (:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'll have to find a better pic where he really looks like Daisy! This one is actually 3 yrs old, but it's sooo cute and I just had to post it. (: Check back later & I will post a twin pic. (:

I showed Daisy that picture and she kept meowing at it, maybe they are related!
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    dwigI.jpg

What's cuter?
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    CRAP!! SORRY!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    CRAP!! SORRY!

Well that's a cute little paw!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful! I love Shelties - I'm sure she's glad she's got you now.
    :flowerforyou:

We got Lilith shortly after she'd been taken from an animal hoarder. She was in horrible shape. The lady that took her from there directly said she was skin and bones, so she was fed very high cal suppliments, along with..mcdonalds, white castle burgers, etc. So, she was very overweight when we got her. It's still a work in progress. We took her to a groomer, had her shaved down (her fur had been matted so bad her skin was raw, and apparently her fur had been a maggot colony) as the other lady only had the worst parts shaved off so the skin could heal. This is a day after we got her home, and cleaned up:

Lillith001.jpg

Lilith002.jpg

How anyone could have done that to her, I have no idea. She's the sweetest, best behaving (most of the time ;p) dog evah.
  • JulieTX86
    JulieTX86 Posts: 303
    Options
    Maverick
    maverick1-1.jpg
    maverick.jpg

Maelee
    maelee.jpg

Maelee & Maverick
    maeleeandmaverickjumping.jpg
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Okay, trying to post pictures is a joke! I finally got it, but one of them is still going to be huge! I give up, lol!
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Bump so I can post Russy when I get home
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options

Lillith001.jpg

Lilith002.jpg

She looks so loved, I am so glad that you got her. She does look cute though with that bow or tiara when you brought her home.

I love all of the animal pictures, they are all adorable and well loved which is as it should be.
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Oh, and of course I also have more pictures of Maelee & Maverick in my profile pictures. :)
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Gretchen and Amber.... border collie / aussie mixes .... and Nikita the peacock :)

Amber
    Amber.jpg

Gretchen
    Gretchen.jpg

Girlsathome.jpg

Nikita
    DSCF4704.jpg