Best date you never went on.

Options

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that the billions of people I haven't 'dated' are tied for the 'best date I never went on'.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that the billions of people I haven't 'dated' are tied for the 'best date I never went on'.
    But I am the BEST date you never had

My best date I never had is with this girl Jen and she’s way cute and sweet and we still talk but it’s a thing that I don’t think will ever happen so
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    best date I had was this year on my 9th anniversary with the best hubby ever!
    We spent the day walking in the woods collecting wood, then we went home had drinks, made a bon fire, ate smoores and stayed up all night laughing and talking and getting blinding drunk!

Its the simple things in life! <3

Wow...i want this <3

If you insist! You better bring Taco and Sushi! Ha!

If you can give me simple love and romance im there

Did i just play unintentional match maker!?!? lol

Do it again but with me now :)
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Ball game with a friend and a guy sitting not too far away catches my eye. I end up talking to said guy almost the entire baseball game and he and I really hit it off. Come to find out we live In neighboring cities.

end of game we split and go our separate ways. Cool dude and we both were big chickens! No numbers exchanged- nothing.
  • FarmMom2013
    FarmMom2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We started talking online, then by phone. A month later I flew 700 miles to meet in person. Our first 'real date'. He picked me up at the airport, we went to dinner then to his apartment where he got down on one knee and proposed. He had picked out the ring two weeks before. November of this year will be our 17th anniversary.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    cinnamon buns, sighhhh
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Best date I never went on is the one when he was completely smitten by me, brought me flowers, kissed my hand and swept me off my feet.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Best date I never went on is the one when he was completely smitten by me, brought me flowers, kissed my hand and swept me off my feet.

he was a serial killer anyways, don't worry about it
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    cinnamon buns, sighhhh

You rang?
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Been married 18 years, and way too long since dating, so I do not really remember them.

But, if a guy ever wants to take me out fishing, we can call it a date and it will be the best one.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    Been married 18 years, and way too long since dating, so I do not really remember them.

But, if a guy ever wants to take me out fishing, we can call it a date and it will be the best one.

On it, we got a lot of lakes here
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    In my early 20s I met a guy at a bar in Baltimore (I know, I know) and it was like.....that instant connection you always read about, like love at first sight. I can't even describe it. I'd never felt that way before ever and haven't since. He was a med student there. It was like it was just the two of us, locked into each other, talking all night and the rest of the room around us was a blur. We exchanged numbers (this was in the mid 90s...way before cellphones) and I went home and promptly passed out. The next morning my roommate said that he had called during the night, but I never heard the phone ring. The next Saturday, at the same bar, I was standing in line to get in w/ friends and I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and there he was standing at the back of the long line and we locked eyes and he gave me the biggest smile. And do you know what I did? In true Midlomel style, I turned away from him without any recognition and without saying a word. And after a few minutes, the line was so long, his friends decided to walk away and he left with them. I was so nervous and I was devastated when I let him walk away. I feel like I missed out on the great love of my life.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    One time this guy had asked me out but i was married at the time. (Was at a bar with girlfriends). Then he got so sloppy drunk he kept asking me to come home with him. THEN he lost his wallet and accused me of taking it....not done yet...THEN some crazy girl saw he was "attempting" to give me attention got in my face and shouted i kissed him...aaaahhh one of my fav Cinco De Mayos.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand the question
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Apparently I did not understand it either...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Apparently I did not understand it either...

I just responded based on how i was feeling
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Somewhere halfway.