New to MFP!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Debbie. Today is my first day on MFP. I've been overweight in some form or another for the last 25 years.
I am so tired of being unhealthy! I realized that I have to stop the yo-yo dieting and make some serious lifestyle changes. The first step is realizing that I do do not want to continue the destructive health path that I am currently on. The second is joining MFP and utilizing the tools and belonging to part of a supportive community. My current weight is 277. I can't believe that I actually am putting my weight down in a public forum. But a girl has to be honest with herself sometime. :) Thanks for this beginning MFP!!

Replies

• grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey ahead!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    You've got the right idea...it's a lifestyle change. You can do it and we are here to help. Take one day at a time and make the best of it. Good luck! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can add me if you like:)
  • kdeltadawn
    Options
    Hi Debbie!
    This is my first day to post on the forums. Been battling my weight for 50+ years - I've found this site to be a great way to keep me honest with myself and focused on my goals. Add me as a friend if you want! Best of luck on the journey!
    Karlene
  • PuppyBandit
    Options
    Welcome! I just "restarted" MFP, it really is a great site, the food diary is the best in my opinion :)