How did you choose your profile login name?

Options
cabul3
cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
CABUL3 was my student login when I studied French at Laval University (Quebec City, Canada!!)

Replies

• Chunkabutt83
    Options
    mine is my nickname, i actually have a trampstamp tattoo that says Chunkabutt :)
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    well, i'm a skater, and i'm also a fan of N.E.R.D/Pharrel, who goes by the moniker 'Skateboard P' ..my facebook name is Fifie Ramirez. soooo i just merged them = skateboard fi lol
  • newleafbeth11
    Options
    Well I normally use the name cuppycake, but that seemed like a bad omen for a weight loss help site. Lol. So, I was thinking, okay, what is this site going to mean for me? And the first thing that popped into my head was turning over a new leaf, because I'm looking to lose weight, yes, but also to change my lifestyle. And Beth is my name... and 11 is this year, the first year of my new leaf. So newleafbeth11.
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    It's my name
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    The first two letters are my first and middle initial (Brittany Jean) and the last word is my last name lol
  • francena84
    Options
    My first name and the year i was born,, veery simple
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    My MFP name comes from our plans to move to Hawaii after my husband retires. At this time, I can only dream about living there - so hence the name.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite flower! Bright, sunny, and can withstand a lot of adverse weather conditions!
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    a character from an old love story... there was iseult the fair and iseult of the white hands...iseult of the white hands was who i identified with because though she was a wonderful wife and had a beautiful heart....iseult the fair was the one her husband loved....and let's just say....i've been there

it is sort of chosen so that i not forget ....this journey isn't about vanity alone....it's about bringing the inside out and letting go of old wounds
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Rose Mortem.... I write... but am too embarrassed to put my real name on my writing! This is my pseudonym :)
    Rose is my middle name. Mortem cuz my writing is often classified by my stupid teenage friends as "morbid" "grotesque" and "emo"
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Mine is my user name at college.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    It's the name of my longtime World of Warcraft main character. I found the name originally off a can coozie sitting on my ex's desk. Kalrez has been my online handle for like 5 years now.
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    Mine is my gamer tag. Had it since it was 'Bandit' and played the wing commander series. I had to change it because one of the other characters was also Bandit. So inspired by 'The Three Amigos' it became ElBandito!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Best font ever.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My nickname growing up was Trix, so I just mixed it up a bit :) Also my fave chararcter from the potter books was Bellatrix so meh kind of suits. Plus it is my username for everything PSN, MSN ect
  • onetwentysomething
    onetwentysomething Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    positivelymeesh is the name of my blog :)
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am a wife. LOL oR as my license plates say Wife 1.
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    It's one of my favorite books, The Lovely Bones and 13 is my lucky number so.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    My name is jackie and as a kid everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever to call me jackolantern and to be honest it annoyed the hell out of me. My dad started calling me lantern for short and it stuck
  • LozzaMc
    LozzaMc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got called Laus as a kid, and when the internet was new my dad made me an email account and I asked for the name to be laus, He misheard and wrote in Loz. Loz grew to Lozza, and the Mc is just the start of my surname. I only use two names online, this is one of them, lol.