New Progress Pics - 140 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• libbyneenee
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!! YOU are FANTASTIC!!!

Congratulations and thanks for inspiring so many people!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice job! You look amazing and so young!
  • debjewl1
    Options
    You look great! Your weight loss is very inspiring to me. I just joined today and my weight loss goal is right in line with yours.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!! You look amazing!!!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    WOW - thanks for putting your pics up. What an amazing achievement, well done, you look compltely different and a whole bunch happier too :)
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    WOW - thanks for putting your pics up. What an amazing achievement, well done, you look compltely different and a whole bunch happier too :)
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    You look freaking incredible...GREAT JOB GIRLIE!!!!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing...
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    congrats you look amazing!
  • kezziemc
    kezziemc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    well done! you look fab now!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    you have done something amazing. what a transformation! the first two pictures, look like mother and daughter. (sorry) I had to go look again! you look way healthier, younger, more fit....fabulous!!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! U LOOK GREAT!!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your doing great!
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! younger looking too!!!
  • shelvyparedes
    Options
    wow great job you look stunning. Very happy for you :) could you tell me how you started, or what kind of foods did you start eating?
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's the biggest weight loss I've seen on MFP! Congratulations, what an achievement - you've effectively lost a whole person! You look so much fitter and younger, really well done on an incredible result which must've taken so much patience and determination :)
  • bextoye
    bextoye Posts: 46
    Options
    well done xx
  • tigerlilly9577
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Congrats, and also thanks. I am at the beginning of a journey from 311 to around 160 or 155 I hope... 11 pounds down and 140 or 145 to go... and today I'm feeling a little overwhelmed... like it's not actually possible... and then your post reminded me that it IS :)
  • missmerchandise
    missmerchandise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    great job! extreme dedication...i know this is off topic from your great weight loss, but can u tell me how to post progress pics up here?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!