Back again, hopefully for good

Options
archiv88
archiv88 Posts: 20 Member
Here I go again! A few years ago, I signed up on MFP and tracked everything and managed to lose a few pounds. I have over 100lbs to lose. I have incompetent veins in my legs and to get surgery to fix this, I need to be under 200lbs.

One thing that happens when I start losing weight is I get afraid, and then I give up the process. I'm not sure why, and I am dealing with this fear and trying to figure out the source of it, which is why this time around, I hope it goes better. My life is under control, I have a husband who loves me, I just bought my first house (goal was to do so before hitting 30 - SUCCESS), and my career is taking off in a direction I never thought possible. I NEED TO HAVE FAITH IN MYSELF. New goal before hitting 30: lose at least 50 pounds (I turn 30 at the end of the year).

I would like some new friends on here, as the ones I used to have are now inactive and/or don't remember who I am. I am from Québec, in Canada, and would love some Canadian friends, but any nationality would do! Add me! :smile:

Replies