Need some friends for motivation.

Options
Having my baby 2 years ago and gaining 20 lbs really put a strain on my confidence. Not to mention already being over 200lbs before having her. I have been on and off this app for years. This time I'm here not only for myself but also for my daughter. To be healthier and know I can be there for her. I would love to add people so I can stay motivted. Have been going great for almost 3 weeks now and down 10lbs. Look forward to see you guys on my wall.

Replies

• elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    10lbs, that's amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • emanne678
    emanne678 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 10lb loss!
    I'm Emily and I have 3 kids 8,6 & 5. I also was overweight when I had my first. I too have been on and off of MFP for what seems like Forever! I started my weight loss journey in February and so far I have lost 15 lbs but I haven't been super strict and I've lost my way. I am now to the point where enough is enough.
    I would like to walk alongside you as we both journey to a healthier us for our family.
  • Nyrikana
    Nyrikana Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    10lbs, that's amazing! Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much!
  • Nyrikana
    Nyrikana Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    emanne678 wrote: »
    Congratulations on the 10lb loss!
    I'm Emily and I have 3 kids 8,6 & 5. I also was overweight when I had my first. I too have been on and off of MFP for what seems like Forever! I started my weight loss journey in February and so far I have lost 15 lbs but I haven't been super strict and I've lost my way. I am now to the point where enough is enough.
    I would like to walk alongside you as we both journey to a healthier us for our family.

I would love that. I sent you a request
  • gaylorisabelle
    gaylorisabelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 19 and just started my weight loss journey today but I would love to work along side you!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am April! I have a 15 year old son and on off this site for years! Congrats on your weightloss! I am always looking for more friends for motivation and support!
  • verisweet323
    verisweet323 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chloe. I too have been on and off NFL for a long time. I have 2 kiddos 17 and 21. I would love some active friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me!