Take one year to show that your worth attention starting from April 1st

Options

Replies

• rdnck101
    rdnck101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I had that year last year. Dental work, surgery, and so many family funerals I just didn’t care. This year is for me. I’m not losing the weight like I want but I’m feeling better so I guess that’s a plus.
  • aprilcanrun
    aprilcanrun Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have been sick the last week too. Started c25k again to try and get back into running. I think June is going to be a hard month though - lots of birthdays and weekends away - ad a massive project starting at work.
  • shallid1
    shallid1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    rdnck101 wrote: »
    This year is for me. I’m not losing the weight like I want but I’m feeling better so I guess that’s a plus.

This is my position right here. As you get older with so many bad habits to change it is a struggle. Previously 1-2 pounds a week would be so easy...but after roughly 2 years of not caring it's been harder. Plus I have no desire to exercise as much as I did. 2hrs / 6 days = burnout.

This time around I am just grateful it's still moving and in the right direction.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me too coz of my 2 ligament tears... but then come on..... lets see who loses the most this june..... if i were close to ul there... I would give ul a lovely millet treat.....but I'm here in India..... anyways.... lets see who wins.....

I wish we all win...
    But I'm gonna work hard....to stand first....
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Okay - I'll join, but from May 1st. Plan to post every first of the month.

May 1st - 217.6 lbs
    June 1st - 219.9 lbs :frowning: *changes need to be made*

Time to get back on track! you can do this!
  • rdnck101
    Options
    eminater wrote: »
    Okay - I'll join, but from May 1st. Plan to post every first of the month.

May 1st - 217.6 lbs
    June 1st - 219.9 lbs :frowning: *changes need to be made*

Time to get back on track! you can do this!

It might be other things besides diet too. I’ve added strength training so I’m adding muscle. My doctor told me to look at how my clothes are fitting because muscle takes up less room but it won’t change the scale how I want.

• S_Tr_S
    S_Tr_S Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    OSW: 203 (April 1st 2018)
    CGW: 150 (by April 1st 2019)

Now: 180.0
    Progress: 23

May 27th: 181.8
    June 3rd: 180.0

Really glad the thread isn't dead. I for one need the support to keep going even when I hit a hiccup and fall off the wagon. I make great progress when things are going well in my life, but the minute something goes wrong I turn to cakes and pastries.
  • shallid1
    Options
    SW: 09/04/18: 250 lbs
    GW: 19/04/19: 180 lbs
    CW: 03/06/18: 230.6lbs
    GD:30/06/18:

Continued success to everyone! June is ours to own.

• shallid1
    Options
    CrowChild wrote: »

Really glad the thread isn't dead. I for one need the support to keep going even when I hit a hiccup and fall off the wagon. I make great progress when things are going well in my life, but the minute something goes wrong I turn to cakes and pastries.

I so empathize with you here. if I am bored or unoccupied...that's me right there. but I've made a promise with myself.... no matter how
    bad it gets... a cup or two of decaf with stevia first. which will give time to make a healthier choice.
  • VJoJohnson
    VJoJohnson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Not April 1st but June 3rd.

Starting weight 185
    Goal weight 143
    5’4” age 56
  • rdnck101
    Options
    CrowChild wrote: »

I’m right there right now. I’m an emotional eater and this week a man I think of a grandpa passed away so food choices haven’t been that great. I think I’ve also been fudging portion sizes.
  • S_Tr_S
    Options
    @rdnck101 I'm so sorry for your loss. Your eating is only a small part of it for now -- take good care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve.
  • S_Tr_S
    Options

Now: 177.4
    Progress: 25.6

June 3rd: 180.0
    June 10th: 177.4

I had a good week, though it's been difficult to avoid ice cream in this heat. I love ice cream.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Even I'm going through a difficult time especially since I'm unable to workout due to the swelling in the feet and the pain....

I've been putting on weight since 3 months...
    But I'm happy that this month I lost 1.5kg

I'm also starting my 21day Yoga and naturopathy diet once again... so just hoping to lose weight in these 21 days....

Today I weigh 96.7 kgs.... Will update every week... I'm doing it this time again

Need all ur support
  • rdnck101
    Options
    My weigh is a roller coaster because of medication and weight training. So since I started this about 2.5 months ago I’m down 1.8 pounds but my doctor said I’m looking better and that he’s proud of how far I’ve come.

My next challenge if I get the job will be not eating fair food next week.
  • S_Tr_S
    Options

Now: 177.0
    Progress: 26

June 10th: 177.4
    June 17th: 177.0

Ice cream got me.
  • rdnck101
    Options
    I’m being bad this week. I’m not racking my food. I’m working at our district/county fair and it’s hard staying away from the food. But I think I’m doing decent so far. And I’m moving more than normal so that’s a plus I guess.
  • Themajez
    Themajez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Starting from today, June 22nd, 87. 2
    I'm doing well right now, eating properly but no exercise. My weight loss is rather slow, decided that goal day is 660 days away.
  • shallid1
    edited June 2018
    Options
    SW: 09/04/18: 250 lbs
    GW: 19/04/19: 180 lbs

03/06/18: 230.6lbs
    24/06/18: 235

GD:30/06/18:

Apparently June is kicking my butt ....🤣

Started school - BA... stress at work. Getting back on track. ✌

• S_Tr_S
    Options

Now: 178.4
    Progress: 24.6

June 17th: 177.0
    June 24th: 178.4

Ice cream turned out to be a gateway drug. Had a bad week, but I'm back on track now.