Take one year to show that your worth attention starting from April 1st

Options

Replies

• S_Tr_S
    S_Tr_S Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    megans9546 wrote: »
    @CrowChild girl I am lol. I’m 5 foot tall. You are so right about showing every pound.
    I’m hoping for a pound a week as well. I started excel using at home because I’m a bit embarrassed to join a gym for now but soon lol. We got this!

I'm not ready for the gym yet either. Maybe in about another 20lbs. And you're right -- we got this!
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    rdnck101 wrote: »
    @CrowChild girl I am lol. I’m 5 foot tall. You are so right about showing every pound.
    I’m hoping for a pound a week as well. I started excel using at home because I’m a bit embarrassed to join a gym for now but soon lol. We got this!
    I was worried about the gym too. I found one with a zero tolerance policy on body shaming. They also aren’t they “in your face” type of staff, they let me do my thing and encourage when needed but not overly so. But with that said I lost 100 pounds before I was willing to join a gym so I fully understand.

Wow congrats on the weight loss so far. That’s amazing! I had intentions on joining planet fitness lol. I’m trying to get a friend to come along so we’ll see how that goes. I’m just to self conscious at the moment

It's only when we care a damn about what people talk and start... I'm sure we won't be able to move forward.

They may talk today, tomorrow and for a couple more days... after that they themselves would realize the reason why they joined the gym.... they too must have felt conscious just like us....

Don't bother about anyone or what they talk... come on go hit the gym.... it's for u.... ur health..... and your life.... trust me in one week we can 0rove people wrong and gain little more confidence and start loving ourselves
  • aprilcanrun
    aprilcanrun Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I hope I'm not too late to join! I started this exact personal goal this month, so it's perfect for me. Really excited to be part of a group of people going through the same thing. I have about 60ish pounds I want to lose,aiming for a pound a week. Although, after Easter I'm already 5 pounds over my starting weight. Whoops!
  • renewingjess
    renewingjess Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I am curious to see how much I can change in a year. Better late then never!
    My current weight: 197
    My goal by April 2019: 145
    I feel like this goal is very achievable. Just taking it one day at a time. It’s an even 52 pounds to lose so, a pound a week!
  • rdnck101
    rdnck101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Gym update. I think the trainer is trying to kill me. Not really but oh man I’m more out of shape than I thought. I haven’t done legs, well since my sophomore year of high school many moons ago. Today trying to get up hurts. But I’ll be doing it again on Monday and every Monday after that. I can do this, I may just witch and moan the whole time.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    Hi guys, I hope I'm not too late to join! I started this exact personal goal this month, so it's perfect for me. Really excited to be part of a group of people going through the same thing. I have about 60ish pounds I want to lose,aiming for a pound a week. Although, after Easter I'm already 5 pounds over my starting weight. Whoops!

That's alright you made a good choice to start
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    Count me in!
    I am curious to see how much I can change in a year. Better late then never!
    My current weight: 197
    My goal by April 2019: 145
    I feel like this goal is very achievable. Just taking it one day at a time. It’s an even 52 pounds to lose so, a pound a week!

How is your diet going on
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    It's my 11th day of naturopathic diet.... I'm doing great.... from 215lbs.... I'm down to 205.2 lbs.... feel so good
  • S_Tr_S
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    It's my 11th day of naturopathic diet.... I'm doing great.... from 215lbs.... I'm down to 205.2 lbs.... feel so good

That's fantastic, @Reanna143 -- you're making great progress! Are you starting to feel it in your clothes yet? I've lost about the same so far, and I'm impatiently waiting for some wins that aren't just numbers on a scale.
  • S_Tr_S
    Options
    OSW: 203 (April 1st 2018)
    CGW: 150 (by April 1st 2019)

Now: 192.2
    Progress: 10.8

April 15th: 196.4
    April 22nd: 192.2

I'm close to my next mini-goal, which is 190. When I get there I plan to reward myself with plenty of new socks. I love socks -- nice ones make me feel dressed up even when I don't fit the clothes I like, plus I won't have to put them away as I continue to make progress.

Anybody else got a system of rewards set up?
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    CrowChild wrote: »
    Reanna143 wrote: »

That's fantastic, @Reanna143 -- you're making great progress! Are you starting to feel it in your clothes yet? I've lost about the same so far, and I'm impatiently waiting for some wins that aren't just numbers on a scale.

Yes they have become a little loose but need to lose more
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options

I'm close to my next mini-goal, which is 190. When I get there I plan to reward myself with plenty of new socks. I love socks -- nice ones make me feel dressed up even when I don't fit the clothes I like, plus I won't have to put them away as I continue to make progress.

Wow 4.2 lbs is a nice number ..... well done...no I'm gifting myself all the clothes that I got but couldn't use any coz they were too small to fit into...
  • aprilcanrun
    aprilcanrun Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I love socks too!! I have a bit of a sock obsession :/

Im treating myself to a new camera when I get to 200lbs. Got to lose 35 first. It's kind of a halfway goal... But an entire new wardrobe will be my end goal reward. I refuse to buy clothes now...it's too depressing.
  • drift_mekanic
    drift_mekanic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In!
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    In!

Thank u for joining us.... you seem to have already transformed your body half way.... hope u reach ur goal by next April
  • shallid1
    shallid1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    SW: 09/04/18: 250 lbs
    GW: 19/04/19: 180 lbs
    CW: 22/04/18: 241.2 lbs
    Loss= 8.8 lbs

Currently working on my motivation to start exercising.

• Stefbomb2020
    edited April 2018
    Options

shallid1 wrote: »
    SW: 09/04/18: 250 lbs
    GW: 19/04/19: 180 lbs
    CW: 22/04/18: 241.2 lbs
    Loss= 8.8 lbs

Currently working on my motivation to start exercising.

Hey hi thanks for joining in...... trust me if we start waiting for something to motivate us.... it may take too long and cost us too much time.... just take a minute to say I AM DOING IT AND THAT'S IT.....it's all about discipline and what you are going to achieve at the end of this challenge...

Don't wait.... don't bother..... people will laugh and mock u today.... you make a move and shut their mouths with your amazing transformation.... I LEARNT IT LATELY..... DO IT FOR ONESELF....do it for your happiness
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Joy 5'5'' 30
    Starting weight 225 (1/1/18)
    CSW 192.5 (4/2/18)
    UGW 140lbs

4/2: 192.5
    4/9 190
    4/16 187.9
    4/23 185.5
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    mrsjhardin wrote: »
    Joy 5'5'' 30
    Starting weight 225 (1/1/18)
    CSW 192.5 (4/2/18)
    UGW 140lbs

4/2: 192.5
    4/9 190
    4/16 187.9
    4/23 185.5

Good going gal
  • renewingjess
    renewingjess Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Had a successful week one. Was under calories for all but one day! And the day I went over was only by 54! I’m proud of my progress but plan to keep it going. I want to see where I will be in a year.

4/17 : 197
    4/24 : 194.2