Meal Plans Please

Options
Hello All

This is my first day at this. My goal is to eat 1200 calories a dat. Does anyone have any links or personal meal plans you can give to me? I find it to be easier when I have some ideas on what to eat.

Thank you in advance!!!

D :-)

Replies

• cjmwlove
    cjmwlove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    me too, i tend to stick to meal plans when written down and i know exactly what im going to be eating.

I have tried to do my own but just dont know what to make that is a balanced meal, i hope someone can help us out lol :)

I do have a meal plan for the Scarsdale diet which i was sucessfull with about a year ago but its a diet low in carbs fat and high in protein and im now looking for a meal plan thats not a diet. You stick to the plan for two weeks, you cant eat inbetween meals and no alcohol and i lost 11lbs in this time and didnt put it all back on straight away it did take me some time of eating really unhealthilly to put it back on, its also advised that you dont exercise on the diet.

I may actually do this for 2 weeks whilst i search around for meal plans that will suit me.