Replies

• chelsealamarand
    chelsealamarand Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends! 🙂
  • mrdowell2017
    mrdowell2017 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me 39 living in the uk mostly enjoy my weights looking to lose few pounds by August
  • Ravenswylde
    Ravenswylde Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m new here and learning how to eat healthy and embrace that lifestyle. I’m feeling a bit lost but I’m learning a lot. I’d love to have some friends so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me.
  • bearymcsherm
    bearymcsherm Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, always looking for new friends and new tips and tricks to be successful
  • UnknownMasta
    UnknownMasta Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want an active friend!

I also log my cheat days Wednesdays if u want to see it :)
  • optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm looking for friends with motivation and people who want the same vision, and want to go to the next level. feel free to add me, and anything is possible on MFP.
  • Moolatta
    Moolatta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • Knokr
    Knokr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • GeorgeGCT
    GeorgeGCT Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello. Looking for some Friends that follow low carb diets, or just have knowledge of it. I am a nutrition junkie. I love reading and discussing. I follow a standard Ketogenic diet. Enjoy the moment!
  • chaffeedm
    chaffeedm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back and starting all new again. Could always use the motivation! =)
  • GypsyLny
    GypsyLny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Sunshines 🌟🌟🌟
    I’m new , doing the keto, accepting new side kicks for convos, coffee and general shenanigans 😜😉
  • seaside70
    seaside70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m 👀 ng for new friends to keep me accountable and to motivate each other!
  • dodgowan
    dodgowan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    In looking for new friends! Would be great to share info and motivation!
  • Clarebktofit
    Clarebktofit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All, looking for supportive friends to connect with on here for weightloss

Feel free to add me xo
  • MilesOffCalories
    MilesOffCalories Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m starting out a third time again: each time from 120+ kg. Twice if reached 100kg and twice ive fallen back

For some reason when I’m using the app - I suddenly loose weight... as soon as I stop I’m like a puppy that doesn't know when to stop.

Please help me stick it to me goal this time...

(Also: 32y Male. Start 122kg. Goal 90kg)
  • Valeri_Rose
    Valeri_Rose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Okay allow me to put somethings out there and especially to the creep that sexually harassed me.
    Yesterday I decided to delete my account. Then my husband and I was talking bout it and he’s right why did I delete my account over some CREEP there’s creeps every where in life. So this morning I created a new account.
    Please Mr. Creep (I’m kind enough NOT to post your name you know who you are) Us women are NOT sex figures. YES I enjoy making new friends and I love to laugh and enjoy life. And may I add YES I REALLY AM 63 years old turned 63 on June 7th. I’m sorry I was born with the gene that I age gracefully. Not my fault. Trust me I HATE that people think I’m 30 or 40 years old. Do you guys know what it’s like to have a 40 year old try and hit on me? I have two sons that are 41 and 43 geesh. And PLEASE DON’T CALL ME A COUGAR!
    Now.......I’m happily married to my best friend. Yes I Line dance and have a dance partner. This does NOT make me out to want someone else’s husband or boyfriend.
    Now if anyone wants to add me as a friend GREAT but keep in mind I’m NOT on here to want to have sex talk, send you naked pictures, or talk about my sex life and what I like and don’t like.
    Also Mr Creep? How do you know I wasn’t a cop? Not that I am but honestly my youngest is.
    Thank you all for listening. And ladies just beware of creeps we are tagged as sex symbols and it’s disgusting. I’m sure I’ll be attached for this posted or reported but it’s the truth.
    Now let’s get to doing what we came here for. Losing weight ❤️
  • Simpyll
    Simpyll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

💪💪
  • sarahkatie2019
    sarahkatie2019 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started so looking for supportive people to help me stick at it.
  • castufari
    castufari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The same here...hit me up.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Starting again.... lost count how many times.... could use fresh friends.