Options
  • sonic22m
    sonic22m Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • HShore27
    HShore27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends on here. I just started on the app. My trainer suggested the app. Trying to get healthy and wouldn't mind looking good if and when me and my bf decide to get married.
  • westguy27
    westguy27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm newish to the community forum. I'm 34, from Ireland, 6ft 0in, 329 lbs hoping to get to 182lbs.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Clarebktofit
    Clarebktofit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new on this app and looking to make friends for support with weightloss! Feel free to add me all :)
  • andrea_olfert
    andrea_olfert Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there im motivated and would love some more friends to keep me accountable and for me to encourage on as well!! Feel free to add me
  • redseeker
    redseeker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :smiley:
  • Dancelaze
    Dancelaze Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, people! I would love some accountability buddies; I've been keto for a month and lost 10lbs so far, many more to go!!
  • DaniMedina1
    DaniMedina1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Looking for more friends to make it easier to motivate myself =)
  • Mumonamission40
    Mumonamission40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! So I joined a little while ago... did great! Got cocky and went alone and failed lol! Looking for new friends to give me a kick up the jacksy when needed and I'll return the favour!!
  • bernadinegail
    bernadinegail Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sarahmurch73
    sarahmurch73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! :) I've joined here today to meet like-minded people and link up with others to inspire me to reach my goal. To try and improve my poor health, I have started eating really healthily and exercising, walking and strength training. But frustratingly I've gained weight as I'm becoming fitter which I'm struggling with.
    So I've joined here to get inspiration, monitor my calories and exercise x
  • alexisbro030794
    alexisbro030794 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Havent been on myfitnesspal in a couple years, i sadly, lost motivation and fell off the bandwagon. But im back and ready to do this again!
  • sianjm14
    sianjm14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new! :)
  • annteja
    annteja Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey. I would love to make some new friends with similar goals/weight/diet/...
    I want to lose 10kg, I'm eating everything :D and I'm also doing intermittent fasting 16/8.
  • GhostGirlE
    GhostGirlE Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone! Im always commenting and liking!
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Greetings. I'm on all the time and lurk a lot. Anyone down with some quirky comments and constant support and feedback can add me.
  • blissgage
    blissgage Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Me please!!!
  • xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just plain got out of the habit of exercising the last few months after my recent divorce. I still have 15 lbs to lose...gah! I need help! Feel free to add me :)
  • melzy824
    melzy824 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I need to get back on the wagon and some friends would help!!