Jumping back in!

Options
Tiffany360
Tiffany360 Posts: 11 Member
Jumping back on the MFP journey and happy to add dietary accountability in my life. Motivation, results and go getters is the crew I’d like to win this journey with! Life is great, this is one of my only struggles right now - if I can do this - I CAN DO ANYTHING!! If you’re looking for a supportive MFP - that’s MEEE! :#:#:#

Replies

• WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too am jumping back in. I fell off the bandwagon for a couple months, but now I'm holding myself accountable through several different groups/apps and all of them working together to help myself be held accountable. :D
  • wednesday7
    wednesday7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. Your positivity is contagious!
  • Tiffany360
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Got two new friends so far! I’ll take it! Thanks guys. ;)
  • Tiffany360
    Options
    Welcome back! I too am jumping back in. I fell off the bandwagon for a couple months, but now I'm holding myself accountable through several different groups/apps and all of them working together to help myself be held accountable. :D

That’s GREAT! I have always heard it’s important to keep going. You only lose when you give up - and we have to give ourselves credit for that. Let’s do this! #OneDayAtATime
  • Tiffany360
    Options
    wednesday7 wrote: »
    Sent you a friend request. Your positivity is contagious!

Thank you!!! I’m so ready and really ready to see others results as well to keep our motivation going! :)