70lbs in total, 55lbs more to lose. Pls add me.

Options
It had started a long time ago, me wanting to lose weight but all for the wrong reasons. To look ‘fit’, for a school girl crush or just for the fun of it but finally, two years ago, I found the real reason why I wanted to lose weight, just to be healthy and happy to know that I don’t have to worry about all these later life problems and struggles that comes with obesity.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Goals:
To lose 33% = 70 pounds Goal = 140

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
My plan:
8 cups of water daily; 4 pounds a month = 50 a year!; Slow and steady wins the race. If you have been maintaining the same weight for a little while, you are taking in the same amount of calories as you're burning.Get motivational picture, weight and diary. Tell close friends. Water removes toxins. 7 hours of sleep!

All I want is to be healthy and happy and also look sexy. I used to think I was really skinny (i had the opposite of anorexia) until I saw my BMI. I hope to be finished by July 2012, I have a big event then. I'm just looking for people with the same goal as me so if you're the one please add me.

Replies

• SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • TamiDZ
    TamiDZ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You seem to have a sound plan. just curious, what is the big event in July 2012?
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You've got great goals! :) Feel free to add me.
  • robertrphillips
    Options
    You're off to a great start! I have 104 lbs total to lose, 9 lbs down so far.