Fitbit sync issues?

Options
Is anyone else having issues with their Fitbit syncing? Mine wasn’t syncing yesterday so i had to disconnect it from both apps and put it back on. That fixed the issue but now it’s doing it again. Advice?

Replies

• leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Mine was not working over the weekend but all is well today and yesterday.
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm having problems syncing again. What about you?
  • witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yep. Not working. Again. I’ve been able to get around it by disconnecting and reconnecting it, but who wants to do that 500 times/day?
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I had syncing issues yesterday morning, but funnily enough, when I restarted my phone it all worked again! Been fine since.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    having issues yet again so I unsynced mine and logging manually. I have had enough.I use MFP on my pc and fitbit on my phone.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Oh, I’ve just realised that I’m having syncing issues again..... sigh.....
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    OK I have found crazy way around this issue. I have another app called pacer which syncs with fitbit for steps and I have syncd Pacer to Myfitnesspal and now I see my steps showing on the MFP app. Kind of a pain but it works i guess
  • Dwacky
    Dwacky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just noticed a few minutes ago that my FitBit and MFP haven't synced since about 10am today...first time I've noticed it, but c'mon MFP...figure out what's going on!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    This morning MFP stopped recording my FItBit activity but calories from here are still showing up on the FitBit app fine. It’s a MFP issue
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    And MFP upgrading Monday. Not holding my breath. At least I have the fitbit/MFP thing figured out even if MFP doesn't.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    OK I have found crazy way around this issue. I have another app called pacer which syncs with fitbit for steps and I have syncd Pacer to Myfitnesspal and now I see my steps showing on the MFP app. Kind of a pain but it works i guess

I had installed Pacer a few weeks ago when we were having the synching issues,,uninstalled it just last night! Guess I'll install it again as a backup cuz this happens too much :(
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,729 Member
    Options
    😾
  • kiwiroz
    kiwiroz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thought I had avoided the fitbit sync issues this week but no. Between that and the loss of my decimal point on the keypad I don't know what's more irritating. Hoping the next upgrade shows some improvement.
  • holfarb81
    holfarb81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It seems to happen only on the weekends... I had issues last weekend and now again this weekend. I keep having to document and reconnect for it to update!