Fitbit not syncing

I can't get my fitbit to sync yet again. Is it just me or is this happening more frequently. I don't understand the issues but it really messes up my routine.

Replies

• mrskallistra
    mrskallistra Posts: 8 Member
    I'm having the same issue.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    That makes 3 of us!!!
  • Ri4Flo
    Ri4Flo Posts: 2 Member
    I had the same problem since yesterday evening. Can’t understand it, but now I disconnected the Fitbit app and connected again.. and it works again
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Same here. I just ride it out. Though it does seem to be happening more frequently.
  • adriafrenzel
    adriafrenzel Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, me too, since yesterday.
  • lhasa17
    lhasa17 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Me too. Second weekend on the trot it's stopped for no reason. Not updating yesterdays for love nor money. Todays will update but only if I login on the website and disconnect Fitbit then reconnect. Then it updates but then stops all over again.
  • 800P
    800P Posts: 1 Member
    Me too! Getting old. Just bought my third Fitbit. my Mistake?
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Same issue here. Driving me nuts!
  • Misty_1375
    So, is it an issue with Fitbit or MyFitnessPal?
  • loseunder
    loseunder Posts: 1 Member
    Same here still not syncing. Tried disconnect and it still is not working!
  • Misty_1375
    loseunder wrote: »
    Same here still not syncing. Tried disconnect and it still is not working!

I did all that too. I just saw that MyFitnessPal is aware of the issue. The provided a statement on 6/22 but that’s it. Nothing new.
  • Flyingfingers51
    Flyingfingers51 Posts: 24 Member
    My Charge HR is also not syncing tonight. Worked just fine yesterday, but also had the same problem one day last week. Hope that get this resolved soon....so annoying!!!
  • tibby1971
    tibby1971 Posts: 25 Member
    Same issue here and it’s making me crazy. I did 11,000 steps today and MFP is only showing 5,000 😡
  • dolphinsplash79
    dolphinsplash79 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, since yesterday.
  • angela4332
    angela4332 Posts: 39 Member
    I did 15000 today and it did not record any of the steps😫
  • angela4332
    angela4332 Posts: 39 Member
    Does anyone have a solution? I have tried uninstalling both fitbit and MFP apps and that did not work after reinstalling them.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    I have to disconnect the App and then reconnect every single time...very frustrating!
  • Ri4Flo
    Ri4Flo Posts: 2 Member
    Ri4Flo wrote: »
    I had the same problem since yesterday evening. Can’t understand it, but now I disconnected the Fitbit app and connected again.. and it works again

But only for that moment unfortunately.. no further updates
  • EricaJMomof2
    EricaJMomof2 Posts: 11 Member
    Does anyone know of a good alternative to mfp? One that actually syncs with Fitbit? This was a problem last week, too, and it just seems to keep happening. I’m getting very frustrated and pissed that they can’t seem to get their act together.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    I have not seen anything about whether they are working on it. Is there a way to report the issue ?