#StandUpToABetterSexLife

Options
My name is Amber. Listen, I don't care to write and talk about myself that much but one thing I do care about is sex. Yes, I am married! I just want to be able to have sex standing up! How's that for pure honesty? I woke up one day and realized I could have such a better sex life if I were skinnier. I started to think about all the different possibilities and boom....it hit me! (no, my husbands P**** did not hit me).... back on track here... it hit me! I could lose weight and have such a better quality of life and accomplish my goal of having sex standing up. I believe sex in a marriage is vital, crucial, important, key, prime, paramount...well, you get the idea. So, whose with me? Who wants to stand with me and DO IT! (HA, lose the weight!)

Please note, I am not trying to offend anyone....just being honest and having a little fun... I just started participating in the daily food/exercise journal entries last week because my co-worker told me I was fat. . . I do need more people in my life to help me stay on track. My husband likes to eat a root beer float literally every night and when he misses this nightly routine, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! So, I gotta find my support group somewhere else.

Thanks for tuning in.

Replies

• gscorpionsun
    gscorpionsun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Not that I need a better sex life but I would like to feel sexier!!! But I love how you were so honest. I think mpre of us need to open up and get back to been healthier and happier again. And for you its getting your groove on. I say more power to you!!
  • hankinsamber005
    hankinsamber005 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do have a great sex life... but, I want it to be more advanced.
  • hannahbanana518
    hannahbanana518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ha ha....we must be soul sisters. I have totally thought of this before. Ultimately it sounds like you found your motivation! I got you!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    " My husband likes to eat a root beer float literally every night and when he misses this nightly routine, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!" - uhhhh, what??? Doesn't sound like anyone I'd like to live with, let alone have sex with.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    " My husband likes to eat a root beer float literally every night and when he misses this nightly routine, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!" - uhhhh, what??? Doesn't sound like anyone I'd like to live with, let alone have sex with.

My thoughts exactly.
  • hankinsamber005
    Options
    It was more of a "figuratively" speaking statement. Just like when a woman is about to start her period and she NEEDS CHOCOLATE. Men are allowed to have these tantrums as well. In all reality, you understood he loves root beer floats by my uppercase wording. I think I made my point. :)
  • stevephi01
    stevephi01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I take it your hubby is slender and is athletic. I needed to google his daily 'fix'.
    You have set yourself a challenge and that is fantastic, you have something to work towards with rewards ;)
    All I can say is when I finally met someone who was up for that sort of thing, I'd let myself go a bit. The disappointment killed it.
    Make sure you both up to the challenge and enjoy.

(why on earth did I even wade into this ;) )
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I agree whole heartedly sex is the most important thing in a relationship. It can make things better or worse. Even if you have a great sex life always want to be better. Add me if you want
  • hankinsamber005
    Options
    My husband is not slender. He is active, very strong. But, he does have a gut. That is the way I like it. BIG OLE' TEDDY BEAR!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Darn, that is a good reason, I think I always thought the same though never wanted to admit I felt bad about sex being obese, be nice to see the old chap without having to breath in ;)
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Yep I get where you're coming from, my husband and I seem to "fit" together better now I've lost some weight, and exercising has made me a lot more flexible too! Good times are coming 😁
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    work_on_it wrote: »
    My husband likes to eat a root beer float literally every night and when he misses this nightly routine, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

If you are at work DO NOT search Urban Dictionary for "Root Beer Float"... your hubby is one freaky dude.

Gotta see HR again... be back later (maybe).

OMG! Does she really mean like the actual root beer and ice cream or whatever comes up on Urban Dictionary?
  • stevephi01
    stevephi01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My husband is not slender. He is active, very strong. But, he does have a gut. That is the way I like it.
    As they say takes two to tango, don't over compensate.

• Misty_1375
    Options
    My husband likes to eat a root beer float literally every night and when he misses this nightly routine, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

If you are at work DO NOT search Urban Dictionary for "Root Beer Float"... your hubby is one freaky dude.

Oh jesus....I really hope it isn't the Urban Dictionary version
  • Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I’m not getting any action yet but still I would love to have more confidence naked.
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahaha - just did it!!! Hilarious!
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »

Oh jesus....I really hope it isn't the Urban Dictionary version

Upon googling, things definitely took a turn to the weird
This discussion has been closed.