Hai People >^_^< I'm New

Options
Just a little thing to say hello to the more experienced users. Does this work well? It helped me to not over-eat today because I was watching my calorie intake rather than portion size and WHAT I eat. I certainly like this idea. And the exercise diary, how thoughtful! :) I can tell I'm going to enjoy myself a bit more now. >^_^<

~KassKitten92 :flowerforyou:

Replies

• solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options
    Hi there! I m a little new myself! I love this place. Its exactly what I was missing in my battle against the bulge. MFP is my new addiction. Feel free to add me! : )

Ps, yes it really works. Having the info in front of you telling you whats what rocks.
  • lbardranch
    Options
    Yes, this works I have been a member since July and keeping track of your food and exercise really works, I have lost 5 lbs so far. I am working on 1 lb a week , so far I am right on track.
  • KassKitten92
    Options
    I'm hoping to shed my food addiction and gain an exercise addiction :D haha
  • KassKitten92
    Options
    Coolness I've got a lot of weight to shed, and I dont want another dead end, so this is going to have to be the end of dieting and beggining of a new lifestyle.
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    It's great to spend the time I would otherwise be standing in front of an open refrigerator or digging through cabinets here, reading and commenting on weight loss/fitness topics!!! A great distraction!
    WELCOME!