What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to get up EVERY morning at 5:30am to work out, but a few times a week has been doable. This morning my alarm went off, and every part of me wanted to snooze for another hour. Yet I found myself getting out of bed, putting on my workout gear, and turning on my DVD. My alarm clock app that annoys me into waking up has proven to be helpful, lol.

Also, this weekend I was able to hop and shimmy myself into size 4 skinny jeans, and button them. They were still a little small, but I'm hoping they might fit this fall. It's too bad though, they were really cute, but I wasn't ready to buy them. They'll probably be gone by then. But there will be others. I need to probably stop shopping for new clothes, but some of my current outfits are beginning to get frumpy.

I was also able to tame a dragon dress I couldn't wear a while ago. Sadly some other ones I bought and were waiting "until I lose a little bit" are now ill fitting. Boo.

They might still be there! If I love something like that, I'll buy it and hang it on my closet as motivation. I plan on doing that once the current dragonpants are well tamed and too big.

DRAGON DRESS. YESSSS. Sucks they didn't fit the same, but it's good to know things are marching in the right direction!!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to get up EVERY morning at 5:30am to work out, but a few times a week has been doable. This morning my alarm went off, and every part of me wanted to snooze for another hour. Yet I found myself getting out of bed, putting on my workout gear, and turning on my DVD. My alarm clock app that annoys me into waking up has proven to be helpful, lol.

Also, this weekend I was able to hop and shimmy myself into size 4 skinny jeans, and button them. They were still a little small, but I'm hoping they might fit this fall. It's too bad though, they were really cute, but I wasn't ready to buy them. They'll probably be gone by then. But there will be others. I need to probably stop shopping for new clothes, but some of my current outfits are beginning to get frumpy.

I was also able to tame a dragon dress I couldn't wear a while ago. Sadly some other ones I bought and were waiting "until I lose a little bit" are now ill fitting. Boo.

Well done, Crafty! Great determination! Getting up early to work out will get easier.

• Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Was able to get my shoulders into a coat that I didn't think would fit at all.
    Felt upset with someone, went to bed early instead of binging.
    Wrote about craving food, instead of giving into craving. Came up with a solution.

and the solution was: loving yourself! Way to go! and congrats on the coat fitting.... surely more such surprises will be coming your way!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

They might still be there! If I love something like that, I'll buy it and hang it on my closet as motivation. I plan on doing that once the current dragonpants are well tamed and too big.

DRAGON DRESS. YESSSS. Sucks they didn't fit the same, but it's good to know things are marching in the right direction!!

I thought REALLY hard about buying them anyways. They were sexy "leather" leggings and looked GOOD (albeit a little muffin toppy). BUT since I am working out more, I was a little afraid they wouldn't fit the same 6 months or a year from now. If I'm lucky and they are truly meant to be, I'll find them on the clearance rack during back to school season. :smiley:

If the fit turns from Pillsbury dough girl (too tight), to potato sack(ill fitting, or frumpy), does that still classify it as Dragon Dress? I'm tempted to take one of them in to a seamstress (AKA Dragon Slayer) after I feel I'm in a more permanent size.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options

I thought REALLY hard about buying them anyways. They were sexy "leather" leggings and looked GOOD (albeit a little muffin toppy). BUT since I am working out more, I was a little afraid they wouldn't fit the same 6 months or a year from now. If I'm lucky and they are truly meant to be, I'll find them on the clearance rack during back to school season. :smiley:

If the fit turns from Pillsbury dough girl (too tight), to potato sack(ill fitting, or frumpy), does that still classify it as Dragon Dress? I'm tempted to take one of them in to a seamstress (AKA Dragon Slayer) after I feel I'm in a more permanent size.

Oooh yeah. Some pants aren't so easily downsized into. Jeans are more forgiving than most, but tailored stuff can be tricky. It would suck to get down to where they fit only to find that a loose fit is not so awesome. I get that!

Hah! Absolutely! You still tamed that dragon! I would definitely get it tailored for you when you're done. Esp if it's something you love. I have a few things I plan on doing that with myself. :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!