Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• tiffanyscarlett91
    tiffanyscarlett91 Posts: 14 Member
    Add meeeeeeee :)
  • SurfRunner874
    SurfRunner874 Posts: 13 Member
    Please feel free to add me! :) Happy Friday everyone!
  • bree_7
    bree_7 Posts: 52 Member
    add me everyone!!
  • Stephiesjourney
    Stephiesjourney Posts: 45 Member
    Could use more encouragement myself.😁
  • Rickanon
    Rickanon Posts: 2 Member
    feel free to add!
  • nazha79
    nazha79 Posts: 5 Member
    30+ mom of 1 could use some motivation. Please add me guys ✌
  • Audryana7
    Audryana7 Posts: 5 Member
    I’d love more friends! I’m a 21 year old university student with a lot of health issues. I’m trying to lose some weight I’ve gained recently and overall get healthy again. I’d love an add!
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Feel free to add me 😃 I’m active everyday!
  • hoochiehoops
    hoochiehoops Posts: 7 Member
    I've lost over 60 pounds using MFP, but I've since regained ~10 pounds. I plan on logging for awhile just to get reacquainted with portion sizes and healthful choices. Anyone can add me :)
  • Mapbackwards89
    Mapbackwards89 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello there everybody!

My name is Pam and I'm 28 years old. Just looking for more people to help with my journey and keep me motivated and for me to motivate. I still have about 40-50 pounds left that I'd like to lose. But I am 23 pounds away from my trainer's goal weight for me. I've already lost 120 pounds! Let's do this together and motivate each other!
  • ti_elle
    ti_elle Posts: 2 Member
    Yay!! I finally figured out how to post in here (lol) anyhowwww,
    I’ve created this new account on MyFitnessPal with a new health journey. I’m 28 (in a few days) and signed up for my first half marathon. I’ve gained a significant amount of weight upon growing into a healthier lifestyle the past year or so and now want to shape up and keep moving towards a healthier lifestyle. Add me! Let’s motivate each other.
  • TammyTemple1
    TammyTemple1 Posts: 13 Member
    I could use some motivation to stay committed. Please add me
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Hey y'all...add me :D:D:D
  • Stewllama
    Stewllama Posts: 1 Member
    Love to have some active friends on here :)
  • Hockeydad1018
    Hockeydad1018 Posts: 16 Member
    Always looking to add inspirational people who need some support back.
  • carriewinter1196
    carriewinter1196 Posts: 4 Member
    New to MFP have made 2 friends so far. Ha! Could totally use some friends to support and get encouragement from :)
  • Hockeydad1018
    Hockeydad1018 Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome and would love to add for support!
    New to MFP have made 2 friends so far. Ha! Could totally use some friends to support and get encouragement from :)

• BethanBee86
    BethanBee86 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi all, been active on here for about 6months have lost half my target weight but more to go. Looking for friends for support as slowly but surely my friends list is getting quieter. So feel free to add me :)
  • felixflores0313
    felixflores0313 Posts: 1 Member
    add me for more friends
  • RubberDucks2
    RubberDucks2 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! Looking to have more friends who are active on the app! o:)