Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• michaelrhudy
    michaelrhudy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are using MFP and really enjoying all it offers for those looking to get healthier. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can keep one another challenged and motivated.
  • abubblebutt
    abubblebutt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    id like few friends! that don't get upset if I cannot access this site every day :)
    support when I come or see amazing success from others would be nice when I can actually come and log on.
  • Calildur
    Calildur Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm not the most social person in the world, but I would love to have some friends to help each other reach our goals
  • DoraJean69
    DoraJean69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Needing the motivation and a friend or two because i have none.
  • lhebert1969
    lhebert1969 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..I only have one friend so far..lol
  • han_aulia
    han_aulia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other! We can share tips and maybe some recipe too xoxo
  • ChangePossible
    ChangePossible Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry for those who tried to add me, I accidentally deleted the requested, please add me again or add me for the first time!
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 52 and struggling with my weight. I work out every day and lift weights but the scale hasn't moved. Hoping to find some support and assistance. Please add me to your group.
  • saramarie945
    saramarie945 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I would love make friends! It'll be nice have some motivation and support as we all work towards meeting our fitness goals.
  • LovebyDraug
    LovebyDraug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends for support and motivation. Also any tips or suggestions.
  • Shelicia123
    Shelicia123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I would like to make some fitness friends. I think it would help greatly to have other people in this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me
  • veganfanatic
    veganfanatic Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am trolling for more vegan friends
  • Chelle2364
    Chelle2364 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for someone who can cheer me on and hold me accountable. Anyone want to be my friend?
  • allanaaron
    allanaaron Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    In November I lost my job of 16 years. Wracked with depression, diabetes, bad cholesterol, a crumbling 6-year relationship and gaining back most of my 115 lb. weight loss of ten years ago, I was up against it. My career as a teacher was over; my acting career was in the past, my writing career flatter than a pancake and my health insurance gone. This baby boomer was in trouble. So I decided to work out and try to get better. For six months, despite weighing well over 300 lbs. I swam five days a week and played tennis 3 times a week. I did not count my calories or weigh my food, but I ate somewhat healthy if way too much. On the day I found out I had cured myself of diabetes and had my best cholesterol of my life, especially the bad cholesterol, which was now normal, … I broke my foot playing tennis. My six-year relationship was dead and now I lost my number one social joy of my life paddle tennis. I played with a group of mostly men and every few days we trash talked each other as we played paddle tennis hard. And we laughed... a lot. I also lost my number one exercise swimming. I often swam a mile and loved the hour of nonstop swimming that was both meditation, healing and competitive. My competition was myself and I loved trying to beat my 1 hour and seven minutes record to swim a mile. The world record is about 16-18 minutes to swim a mile, so I had lots of room to grow. Gone. I took up weight lifting but I gained 16 lbs in a month, mostly fat, and was terrified. No girlfriend, no job, no social life, no swimming, no tennis, no clothes that fit, no health insurance, (I’m working on it, but my depression makes it difficult never mind the hoops I have to jump through.) I was terrified. Was diabetes going to come back, never mind everything else? So I got back on myfitnesspal.com and started weighing and measuring my food. Day One June 3rd I weighed 358.2, today June 27th I weigh 338.8. I’ve lost slightly over a 16 lb bowling ball and a human brain(My brains on the heavy side, large head, hard to find hats that fit). A long journey begins with a few steps, if I’m climbing Everest the ground is still kind of flat, but when I turn around I’ve got a little distance happening. I’m a food addict, there are no guarantees I will do this tomorrow, but I want to get to the top and I don’t want to stop. I’d love some friends on the site to watch their news feeds and allow us to keep our spirits high as we encourage each other. I’m off to the gym for an hour of weight lifting. Swimming should be back in four weeks (fingers crossed) and tennis in three months. Wishing everyone the best. Onward and upward, or should I say ONWARD AND DOWNWARD. : )
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    40ish-year-old single mom in need of friends. I am very busy with full-time job, grad school, and life in general. I gained a little weight this past year due to injury and grad school (freshman fifteen).
    I like to run/walk (I have completed 6 half-marathons), do LES Mills at home, etc.

Trying to get back into logging my food every day and exercise on my days off work (aka 4 days/week)

Need motivation and positive attitudes!
  • hannah_kenter
    hannah_kenter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me if you’d like. Friends are welcome :)
  • BacktheBlue18
    BacktheBlue18 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • deltoro23
    deltoro23 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Zach thanks for starting this thread, its great for people who are looking for help..
  • deltoro23
    deltoro23 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Would love to get some more friends.. I just recently started back into this. and all my old friends no longer log in or post.
    Feel free to add.
  • chcl3grrl
    chcl3grrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On-and-off active on here but looking for friends that will help keep the motivation going! ☺️