MFP NOT Syncing!!!

Options
I'm so frustrated I'm about to quit using this app all together. For well over a week MFP will only sync to my fitbit once a day. After it syncs once I have to unlink it them sign out then sign in then relink. What kind of *kitten* is that?!?!?! I even replaced my Fitbit thinking there was something wrong with it. Get it together MFP!!!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I’m frustrated at the amount of people griping about a free app and threatening to quit xD Sure it’s annoying but is it worth a hissy fit? Nah.

Yeah, at the end of the day we're all using this app because we choose to do so. If we find it's no longer enjoyable or beneficial to us, we're free to quit. MFP doesn't OWE us anything in particular.

Just switch to another calorie counting app if you don't care for this one anymore.

(Obviously if you're paying for specific premium features, you are entitled to those. But even paying for premium doesn't mean that MFP isn't going to occasionally have an outage or a technical problem that isn't related to premium features).

I wouldn't mind the venting so much if it was confined to a single thread, but there are dozens of these.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    I’m frustrated at the amount of people griping about a free app and threatening to quit xD Sure it’s annoying but is it worth a hissy fit? Nah.

I would hit the like button excessively on this but it won't let me. :)
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options

Meh...you could also keep scrolling and not read all the posts that are griping about it.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    kayla_who wrote: »

Meh...you could also keep scrolling and not read all the posts that are griping about it.

It's pretty difficult when at one point yesterday one of the forums had 12-15 posts on the first page just about this