Vitamins

Options
2»

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I take Alpha-betic recommended by the doctor. They give me great energy in the afternoon. I take them in my afterlunch regimine.
  • JeffMcClinton
    Options
    I don't want to waste my time with them then!
  • fuelman67
    Options
    I recommend New Chapter brand. Many conventional multi-vitamins are synthetic, chemical "isolates" that lack the whole-food benefits found in nature. New Chapter vitamins are easy on your stomach because they’re whole-food complexed - cultured in probiotics with organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs. You can even take them on an empty stomach. It’s nutrition your body easily recognizes and absorbs. You can find and read about their products at newchapter.com

If you're gonna use Herbalife, do your research first about the product.

Don't waste your money on synthetic trash that you can find at walmart or other super markets.
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I recommend New Chapter brand. Many conventional multi-vitamins are synthetic, chemical "isolates" that lack the whole-food benefits found in nature. New Chapter vitamins are easy on your stomach because they’re whole-food complexed - cultured in probiotics with organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs. You can even take them on an empty stomach. It’s nutrition your body easily recognizes and absorbs. You can find and read about their products at newchapter.com

If you're gonna use Herbalife, do your research first about the product.

Don't waste your money on synthetic trash that you can find at walmart or other super markets.

Thanks for your add on this one... vitamins are one of those that truly stand true to the old saying. "You get what you pay for" You dont have to spend a fortune but usually for a decent one your looking at a $1 a day and go up from there. You spend more than a dollar a day on something bad for you so why not for something you need.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I baked my vitamin and it was just a mess. This is probably why I don't get headaches from it, and is also why the health store doesn't carry it. But it also confuses me, because when I stopped taking the childrens vitamin, before I found another vitamin to take, I all of a sudden turned into an emotional mess, which I thought was clearly a sign that the vitamins were helping regulate my hormones.
  • jkleman79
    Options
    I baked my vitamin and it was just a mess. This is probably why I don't get headaches from it, and is also why the health store doesn't carry it. But it also confuses me, because when I stopped taking the childrens vitamin, before I found another vitamin to take, I all of a sudden turned into an emotional mess, which I thought was clearly a sign that the vitamins were helping regulate my hormones.

Yea its really a great test on them..its unfortunate in a couple reasons.. 1 you have to buy an entire bottle to try it out. this not being bad if you buy from somewhere that you can return them. and 2 that we even have to worry about this.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hi jkleman79, Are you an expert on vitamins? How do you know about baking the vitamins in the oven and what results mean?
  • jkleman79
    Options
    Hi jkleman79, Are you an expert on vitamins? How do you know about baking the vitamins in the oven and what results mean?

Expert is a big word to live up to in any situation. I am not and I will admit that.. I do know any quality vitamin you buy that works will use a vegetable coating to hold it together and when baked turns back into powder not a mess on the cookie sheet. I learned these tests from experts and no I am not in vitamin sales either. This is just information to help people. The vitamin industry is not regulated by anyone and neither is bottled water but we can put both in our bodies by choice. So making a good choice based on the information you can find is all you can do. Take what you want from it. =0) thanks!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Do you have any scientific evidence or links to back this up? I've never heard of this test before.