whats your goal for the week?

Options
As the title says what's your goal for the week?

Mine are to eat all my cals with healthy food and to drink more water.

Come back at the end of the week and see how we al got on!

Replies

• B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mine is to workout 6 days this week. And to not become an eating machine once the weekend hits! Stay healthy all week!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start eating ALL the calories I should be eating in a given day [net]-- and also to eat out less! Save some more $$!!
  • texas7005
    Options
    My goal is to hit the gym every day this week for a minimum of 90 min per day!
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    My goal this week is to keep consistent in my eating habits, with no binges.
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    My goal is to lose 1 lb and to stay within my calorie limits all week. NOT treat the weekend like an eating free-for-all! Good topic.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to hit my calorie target daily without being over or too short, struggling a bit latley either not hungry or ravenous! Also to do a minimum of 30 mins exercise daily.
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    my goal is to eat all of my calories, but try to make better choices, this weekend really hit me hard, hope the scales are kind on Wednesday
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    One of my goals for this week is to keep my carbs low, with a high of 175.
    Second, is to continue to work out 6 days, 90 minutes, cardio/strength/Abs

Have a great week! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would like to at least work out 4 days this week. I need to be more consistant.
  • carolineJ82
    carolineJ82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose the 1/2lb I put on last week!
  • mery_dur
    mery_dur Posts: 10
    Options
    Do 60min/6 days swimming sessions. Cos the pool is closed on Wednesday 
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Burn at least 5000 calories before Friday.
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    To lose the 1lb I didn't lose last week.....(and the week before!)
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm still waitng for that last lb to drop.. Seems like it just wants to stay with me. I'm going to drink more water this week. I have really slacked off of doing that lately. I think it really makes a difference..
  • georgiag111
    Options
    no stress for 2 weeks probably gain all my loss back but to enjoy our FIRST vacation EVER with no kids going to DC/ VA/ MD even on our wedding we had 2 kids with us.
  • 2pinks1blue
    Options
    My goals are to stay under with my calories everyday, and to workout 6x this week.
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well i've been away from MFP for about 6 or so months before the last week, got back into my stride with fitness and diet but didn't see any chance on the scales at the end of the week, despite maximum effort.

So, this week my goal is to simply start to lose weight again. Lol, 1lb will do!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    To eat a NET of 1200 cals a day and exercise as much as possible so I can eat more basically! Trying to keep this up until I go on hols in less than 3 weeks :glasses:
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    To lose 2 more lbs this week, and to push up 90lb dumbells in my flat bench this coming Thursday morning.
  • erinalexis84
    erinalexis84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    To stick at or under the 1300 calories per day. Run 3x this week- 3 miles each time. Do ab and arms 3x this week.