Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'll take some more :smile: Add me!
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    always looking to add new friends. Just had a clear out of inactive friends. daily usage and open diary! add me! :)
  • tiffanyscarlett91
    tiffanyscarlett91 Posts: 14 Member
    Me please :)
  • EmmaM1997
    EmmaM1997 Posts: 3 Member
    Just started back up on MFP would love some friends!
  • Man_From_Nantucket
    Man_From_Nantucket Posts: 599 Member
    Always down and dirty for new friends!
  • Tracie422
    Tracie422 Posts: 13 Member
    If you're interested in sharing food ideas and keeping each other accountable...send me a request!
  • liafblair
    liafblair Posts: 9 Member
    Would love some! 😂😂 starting out and scared I'll stop before I've truly started. Yay
  • Melissagail89
    Melissagail89 Posts: 4 Member
    LizzyRaeRN wrote: »

Still trying to get used to this MFP site.
    LizzyRaeRN wrote: »

Still trying to get used to this MFP site.

• Melissagail89
    Melissagail89 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me!
  • t66jackie
    t66jackie Posts: 28 Member
    Hi- Im looking for others that are eating keto and have an open diary for friends. Lets cheer each other on. I have been on for just over a month and am loving it. Id love active friends on MFP. thanks
  • mrpookz1
    mrpookz1 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like friends to help motivate me and help me on my weight loss journey. I did have gastric sleeve done. So sometimes my calorie counts are low, because I cant eat much.
  • Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Always looking for upbeat, positive people. Feel free to add me.
  • jmsouth4
    jmsouth4 Posts: 6 Member
    Juli’s my name, keto’s our thang! Yes, I’m down for friends and inspiration and inspiring others.
  • ThisIsMe_18
    ThisIsMe_18 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I’m new around here and looking for friends. Please feel free to add me. I’ve got 4st 7lbs (63lbs) to lose to I plan on sticking round for the long haul 🙂
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Hey there! I took a year-long break from MFP, and am back now to shed those pesky last 20. Would love to connect!

Cheers,
    Alice
  • RainingKrypton
    RainingKrypton Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. Looking for friends to share diaries, support, and suggestions with.
  • dhahnjr2323
    dhahnjr2323 Posts: 126 Member
    Always looking for new friends.
  • DarthTantrix
    DarthTantrix Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! My name is Mike and I am from Sacramento, Ca. I am currently working on weight loss goals and looking for friends so we can offer each other mutual support in meeting our fitness goals. After getting out of the military a few years ago, the weight kept piling on year after year until I decided a couple of months ago it needed to stop. Since then I have lost 22 lbs so far out of my goal of losing 70 lbs total. Please feel free to add me and we can help each other meet our fitness goals :-)
  • Italiandiva38
    Italiandiva38 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone 👋🏻. Just rejoined after a long time away. Looking for new friends. Feel free to friend request me 😁
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me!