Need Friends to motivate me!!!

Options
I desperately want to lose weight, but I am having a hard time finding the energy and motivation to do it! I currently weigh 218 pounds and I'm only 5'4". My hubby is supportive of my weight loss goal, but he doesn't push me, and I really need some friends to push me and help me stay on track! Is there anyone willing to be my weight loss buddy, please?

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, feel free to add me! I also have a support group if you're interested!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey there - you've come to the right place!! Sending you a request!
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on this journey since October and if you need any help, or advice, please just ask!!!
  • carita1980
    Options
    I have always had the same issue, thankfully me and my boss started this venture together. Also this site has some amazing ppl who have given me great advice and motivation. I will send you a request now.
  • manyblessingsihave
    Options
    you can add me too!
  • goingtoalaska
    goingtoalaska Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you can also add me. together we can all do it!!!!!!
  • honeyb7
    honeyb7 Posts: 45
    Options
    Add me! I just started too and the support of this site is awesome! You can do it!
  • jenny_fur
    Options
    Sent you a request! The MORE the MERRIER!! XOX
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you like.
  • shellybarbal
    Options
    You can add me, as well!

9984819.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • fireflye38
    fireflye38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me, as i could do with some motivation too.

Good luck

Paul
  • cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think we all need a little push every now and then! Add me!
  • carita1980
    Options
    so what are your plans for the day? i know u still got some kids at home, what kinds of active things can u do at home? the weather here has been great. so eat a healthy breakfast, take a vitamin, and take the kids outside and chase them around, not only will you get some exercise in but the kids will have a peaceful nap as well. i have faith in you!!!!!!!! make it happen.
  • munsonm
    munsonm Posts: 6
    Options
    understand exactly what you mean, I've been working on losing weight for 6 months with only 8 pounds gone.
  • munsonm
    munsonm Posts: 6
    Options
    understand exactly what you mean, I've been working on losing weight for 6 months with only 8 pounds gone. :l:sad: :sad:
  • cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • fitsize12
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean about no energy! Hopefully we can find some together. Will add you as a buddy.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!! I've been on here for a while but just now started getting into the "friends" and checking out the posts of other FitPals. It very motivating, and keeps me going!! I would highly recommend keep in touch in this site! It has really helped me focus on what I need to do....