RC Cola

Options
cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
edited November 2017 in Chit-Chat
This is probably better than Shasta cola.

rnmxrcw6hbun.jpg

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Shasta cola is the tastiest cola in the galaxy, creep!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    o792jto2dqy6.jpeg
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    #TeamMellowYellow

It has its own song...
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Moon Pies and RC Cola - reminds me of Tennessee
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

rnmxrcw6hbun.jpg

Was my fave in the day.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Goes great with a Moon Pie or a pack of Tom's Peanuts added in.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

rnmxrcw6hbun.jpg

The cola of my childhood. :)
  • cee134
    Options
    ovkw5mt4soaj.png
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    My son drinks this now and I used to as a kid... I get it in 2 liter bottles at the grocery store
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Mr Pibb is where it's at
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Give some moon mist any dayvb1txifn6nma.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Soda, pop, seltzer, tonic, sparkling water - these are all names for carbonated drink, more commonly known as soft drink. It is the latest trend in beverages today. Almost every individual consumes this type of drink thinking that it quenches their thirst because of its unique taste. But little do they know that this beverage subtly destroys them. The production and consumption of carbonated drinks should be minimized because it can lead to health problems or in worst case, death.

Soft drinks are extremely acidic which may lead to certain health disorders. These sodas contain phosphoric and carbonic acids, two substances that can corrode almost anything when ingested in pure amounts. Phosphoric acid is diluted to become nontoxic and is usually mixed with carbonated drinks to give its characteristic sour taste. Scientific studies reveal that elevated levels of phosphates eliminate essential vitamins and minerals from the body, leading to an abnormality when life processes (digestion, respiration, etc) are carried out. Also, a severe lack of minerals can lead to heart disease (lack of magnesium), osteoporosis (lack of calcium), and many other diseases. Moreover, these drinks can wear away the enamel of the teeth which may cause tooth decay and may result to further dental problems. Imagine the digestive tract as a rusty car bumper. When sodas are poured in the bumper, the rust is immediately removed. This is what these drinks really do to our body. Carbonated drinks are mainly composed of distilled water, some additives, and a large amount of refined sugar. This means that these beverages just add calories and thus makes one gain weight. But is shifting to "diet" soft drinks the solution?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

rnmxrcw6hbun.jpg

I have not seen one of these since my childhood.
  • MelissaThe1st
    MelissaThe1st Posts: 242 Member
    Options

I was just coming to make sure Moon Pies also made it in. Well done
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

this was my first thought too.... just substitute Georgia for Tennessee
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    The production and consumption of carbonated drinks should be minimized because it can lead to health problems or in worst case, death.

Do you know what else leads to death?

Living.

...... 100% of the time.

(if a Diet Coke or two takes a day off of my life, on the tail end, so be it.)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Soda, pop, seltzer, tonic, sparkling water - these are all names for carbonated drink, more commonly known as soft drink. It is the latest trend in beverages today. Almost every individual consumes this type of drink thinking that it quenches their thirst because of its unique taste. But little do they know that this beverage subtly destroys them. The production and consumption of carbonated drinks should be minimized because it can lead to health problems or in worst case, death.

Soft drinks are extremely acidic which may lead to certain health disorders. These sodas contain phosphoric and carbonic acids, two substances that can corrode almost anything when ingested in pure amounts. Phosphoric acid is diluted to become nontoxic and is usually mixed with carbonated drinks to give its characteristic sour taste. Scientific studies reveal that elevated levels of phosphates eliminate essential vitamins and minerals from the body, leading to an abnormality when life processes (digestion, respiration, etc) are carried out. Also, a severe lack of minerals can lead to heart disease (lack of magnesium), osteoporosis (lack of calcium), and many other diseases. Moreover, these drinks can wear away the enamel of the teeth which may cause tooth decay and may result to further dental problems. Imagine the digestive tract as a rusty car bumper. When sodas are poured in the bumper, the rust is immediately removed. This is what these drinks really do to our body. Carbonated drinks are mainly composed of distilled water, some additives, and a large amount of refined sugar. This means that these beverages just add calories and thus makes one gain weight. But is shifting to "diet" soft drinks the solution?

This is missing something about a thespian

We’re all missing a thespian :bawling: