Fighting night time cravings. Sugar moaty

Any one have any suggestions on how to curb your night time cravings. I have a bad habit of wanting to snack at night and i have a craving for sugar after my meals especially at night. I have kept my weight off for 3'years but lately I am losing the battle And 13 pounds creeped back on me. I am a senior citizen that is limited in my i activities too so any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Hi Dwebb
    I hear you I really do, even though ok it tokerp my hands busy evenings is my snacking time too, it's a hard one, can you save some calories for evenings or have fruit, there is a group called 'stop evening snacking' ( something
    H along those lines it may not be called that exactly though. Good luck
  • tammytam72
    tammytam72 Posts: 16 Member
    We cut cucumbers up and put in a bowl in fridge. Get snacky feeling we nibble on them.
  • cessi909
    cessi909 Posts: 25 Member
    I’m finding my night snacking is more because it’s become a habit so I’m slowly replacing the habit with an evening walk.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    What to you have for breakfast & supper ? - If you try to eat too light during the day , you may try to make up for it in the evening
    I find that if I eat too light for supper - I snack / graze in the evening
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    whoops - It is supposed to read - What do you have for breakfast & supper?
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    I find that nothing satisfies the evening snacky urge. Whatever I eat, it's not enough. I just want to keep eating. I've found the best thing for me is to brush and floss after dinner and be done. If I feel snacky, I just have fun imagining what I will eat tomorrow.