App to Track Measurements?

Options
I am trying to find an Android app to track measurements. More than just hips, waist and chest. Arms, thighs, calves also show changes so I would like to be able to track those also.
I guess I could just record it in the notes section of my MFP diary but then no visuals available.
Any suggestions?

Replies

• xpsam
    xpsam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there.

I have an app installed on my phonte that can track alot os measurements, but to be honest i dont really use it, at least for now. Nonetheless i think its worth a try.

Its called Gym WP, im using on android, not sure if its available in any other platform.

Hope it helped.
    Cheers
  • Nativestar56
    Nativestar56 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can do it on MFP, just go under 'Check in' and you can add extra categories to track whatever you want. Then under reports you'll be able to see the graphs to check progress over time.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you can do that on MFP
  • HeyJudii
    HeyJudii Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    xpsam wrote: »
    Hey there.

I have an app installed on my phonte that can track alot os measurements, but to be honest i dont really use it, at least for now. Nonetheless i think its worth a try.

Its called Gym WP, im using on android, not sure if its available in any other platform.

Hope it helped.
    Cheers

Thanks for the reply. In the interest of keeping everything in one place, I think I will try:
    You can do it on MFP, just go under 'Check in' and you can add extra categories to track whatever you want. Then under reports you'll be able to see the graphs to check progress over time.

Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction! :)