lost it with 30 day shred

Options
just curious how many people have successfully lost weight with the 30 day shred and how much.

Replies

• darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'd like to know as well. I'm on L1D7 today, but haven't weighted in just yet.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I did... see my signature for links to results i had with the 2 rounds i performed......
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    I did it once... I didn't loose any weight but I lost 3 inches off my waist. I am sure I lost more inches in other places but that was the only spot that I measured before. It worked to tone... more than loose weight.
  • ashleydeane
    ashleydeane Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i lost more inches that weight but to me thats just as important cause it means im building muscle which keeps my body burning more fat!! good luck! make sure you measure your bicep, chest, stomach, hips and thighs that way you know where you are losing the inches!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 inches off hips and waist and lost baby weight, 10 lbs
  • heatherisom
    heatherisom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started it last Friday and lost 4 pounds since then. I also workout an additional 30 minutes by going for a walk about every day on top of that. I took measurements, but don't want to measure for another week. I am super excited about it and will do the next video- Ripped in 30- after my 30 days with this.
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 pounds and 19 total inches! 5 on waist, 5 on hips, 2 on each calf, 1.5 each thigh, and 1 each arm! DEFINITELY worth it, I am going through it again!
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great to hear all the positive results with this. I just started it yesterday!
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    started it today. found it tough going!lol
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I just finished yesterday and I lost about 5 pounds total and 19 overall inches. There's a link to my results photos in my signature if you want to see the difference. (If you want to get rid of back fat, this was really effective!)
  • rowmoor
    rowmoor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    can someone explain whay the 30 day shred is and what you do... thanks im intriged xx
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 DS a while ago - noticed some toning but not a great deal of weight loss. Since then, I have drastically changed my eating habits and eat much cleaner and healthier, so I started it again this morning.

30 DS is a workout DVD by Jillian Micheals that is short and to the point lol. You do 3 circuits of: 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs.
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    I lost 12 pounds doing the shred. I did it straight through without taking a day off, and continued to do my regular workouts.

I still have a lot to lose (probably 60-75 pounds), so weight is going to come off me somewhat quickly still.

I also took measurements (so should you!), and was pleased with the results there, too.