Wedding Goal

Options
6raham
6raham Posts: 147 Member
Hi all,

So I am getting married in September (22nd) which is 12 weeks away on a beach. I have been loosing weight since January in preparation and have managed to go from 17 stone 4 (242lbs) to my current weight of 11 stone 13 (167lbs) during that time.

My goal weight is 10 stone 7 and hopefully I get there, so another 20lbs to go. I know its quite a high target of around 2lbs a week for the next 12 weeks but i have stuck religiously to my intake, exercised for at least 30 minutes every day and don't plan on changing this new habit.

My fall back is to make sure I am no longer in the obese or overweight category for my BMI! I have made it to 30" jeans which was a mini target, now to tick off being in the normal weight range, 10 stone 7 as a target weight and then to maintain afterwards is a focus on fat % (currently 22%) with a want t get to 12-15%.

Any words of wisdom or inspiration would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    please tell me the 30 minutes of exercise per day includes lifting heavy stuff?
  • 6raham
    Options
    Yeah, a mixture between HIIT training with weights, walking, running or building work (at home building an extension).
  • emilyrocks_123
    emilyrocks_123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m so impressed at your weight loss already! That’s fantastic. Seems like you are all set for success and you’re following a really effective plan. I have a wedding target too and hope I can be as dedicated as you!
  • 6raham
    Options
    Thank you Emily, all the best for your wedding target!
  • Peanut1914
    Peanut1914 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing that is fanatic. Im a mummy just learning to do workouts at home as I struggle to go to the gym with two little ones
  • 6raham
    Options
    Peanut1914 wrote: »
    Amazing that is fanatic. Im a mummy just learning to do workouts at home as I struggle to go to the gym with two little ones

There are so many on Youtube which i use my phone to watch, HIIT ones are tough but you can do 10minute, 15 or even 30 minute ones. I have tried to do at least one a day or go for a walk at lunchtime for an hour and do an abs 30 day challenge once the kids are in bed.