GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

Options
Girl Scout Cookies are EVIL:devil:

I have had over 1,000 calories in cookies alone since I picked them up last night.:noway:

I will walk more to compensate...just had to vent

Melissa

Replies

• Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options

I have had over 1,000 calories in cookies alone since I picked them up last night.:noway:

Melissa
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Melissa

that is a long walk....dont forget to feed the cat and the dog and the kids before you leave..LOL
    hang in there and I agree, they are evil
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Oh dear...I don't know if I'm happy or scared that they're in. :ohwell: I ordered 4 boxes of them! I HAD to get two boxes of Samoas because they are both mine and my boyfriend's favorite and, well, he's a cookie and candy *kitten* so I know my chances of getting a few were slim. I'll just have to have him hide some around the house for me and only tell me where they are when I get to the end of the night, after dinner, with leftover calories! LOL
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I intentionally didn't buy them this year because I knew it'd be impossible to have them in the house and only eat one or two at a time!
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I was thinking the exact same thing this morning when I get my two boxes. Thanks a lot cookies are my favorite.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Well, I have 2 Girl Scouts, so I had to order! But I put them in the freezer! At least I'm not the Cookie Mom this year, last year I had CASES of them at my house!! :huh: Just say NO!
  • i had the same problem lol.
    i'm in LOVE with thin mints, nd in the past i've gotten a box to myself sometimes. but this time, i allowed myself to eat the alotted serving size so i don't kill my calories nd i can have my favorite treat at the same time.
  • running4myhealth
    Options
    I ate 8 thin mints last night.

I made my husband take the rest of the box, plus the unopened box to his work. I know I would eat them all if they were left here.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    i just bought a box of somoas... they're the devil!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Melissa

I ordered some from my niece, those Samoas taste soooooooo good but I will have to workout more.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I like them but its not worth me wasting my calories on. So enjoy them
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Somoas FAV!

Haven't had em in ages.... haven't been able to find a girl scout though....
    i wanted to pick up a few for my fiance.... I doubt they have Girl scouts in Iraq.
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    You all are too funny!

I already took the first step and told my husband to hide the box...:wink:

last time he hid the box it was in the wash machine... :explode:

needless to say that I found them within a day... :huh:

fortunately prior to doing a load of laundry:ohwell: