Crossfit birthday WOD suggestions

Options
Cassandraw3
Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
My birthday is at the end of this month and I am looking for suggestions for a birthday WOD. I've googled but haven't found any I love yet. Ideas?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    What do you like to do? Do more of it. Or do something you enjoy but don't get to do often, like a swim or a hike.
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    When I did Crossfit, I used to do J.T. on my birthday because those are my initials. How about your favorite hero workout or girl?
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    What are some of your favorite exercises and then you can come up with one.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Backsquats and deadlifts are my favorite. I have a love/hate relationship with burpees (mostly hate). I want to do bear complex for the strength portion. Still trying to decide what movements for the metcon. I will be turning 30.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Do a chipper of your favorite exercises and have fun.
  • KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    AMRAP for 30 minutes (as you'll be 30) with "reps" of your birthday date, month, first part of the year (first two digits) and second part and then a 400m run. could do burpees, pull ups, toes to bar, double unders, box jumps, air squats, push ups, abmat sit ups, lunges, ground to overhead with a plate or bar, thrusters, kettlebell swings, handstand push ups, list is literally endless. pick two you love and two you hate (important to work on what we dont like) and bust it out with some friends.

also kudos for hitting bear complex. i LOVE bear complex but it KILLS me!