New to Message Boards! :) Keto-Ish Diet

Options
lovekrissy
lovekrissy Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2018 in Introduce Yourself
hi all! soooo i've been on mfp for quite a while, but i just recently realized there are message boards! :D

i started myself back up on here in march after quite a while away, because i knew i needed to make changes to become a healthier me. so far since then, i've lost almost 15 pounds with changing my diet + working out 3-5 days a week. i have been frustrated, because the last month i've been the same exact weight with no loss. as of today, i'm going to try eating more keto-ish and cutting down on some of my carb intake to see if i can get things moving again.

in any case, that's my little story + i'd love to add some friends on here during this journey! :) i'm all about the motivation in both directions!

- k

Replies

• Re_Banana
    Re_Banana Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Adding you. :)
  • lovekrissy
    Options
    yay!! <3
  • gonzalezannam
    gonzalezannam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Adding as well. Also doing Keto, recently discovered Keto Connect on Youtube. they have great recipes :)
  • Mistie072
    Mistie072 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto also. Have also been on stand still for couple weeks. Adding you!
  • Emw148
    Emw148 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Added you. Welcome back!
  • My_Ky
    My_Ky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes other newbies, I’m doing keto for the first time starting, yesterday :) ( and I’m already looking for keto ice cream) . I’m a nerd for numbers, So I’m data logging everything I can for the next 30days. I Wish the best for you all.
  • lovekrissy
    Options
    nice to meet you, everyone! oooh i'll have to check out that youtube channel!

keto ice cream sounds amazing! ugh i just need to get all fruit out of my head! i miss it already! :'(
  • jeremyawarren
    jeremyawarren Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto for 2 weeks loving it feeling pretty good! Hope you can achieve your goal!
  • art_tillery
    art_tillery Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Started Keto for the first time on July 1st. I’m very excited and new to this. The goal is to be on the Keto Diet all month and continue hopefully. Much luck to all on the journey.
  • aburrison1
    aburrison1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My_Ky wrote: »
    Yes other newbies, I’m doing keto for the first time starting, yesterday :) ( and I’m already looking for keto ice cream) . I’m a nerd for numbers, So I’m data logging everything I can for the next 30days. I Wish the best for you all.

Keto ice cream is delicious. Look on Keto Connect for recipes. Be careful. I don’t make it anymore because I would eat the entire bowl in one sitting. 🤭

• My_Ky
    My_Ky Posts: 2 Member
    Options

aburrison1 wrote: »
    My_Ky wrote: »

Keto ice cream is delicious. Look on Keto Connect for recipes. Be careful. I don’t make it anymore because I would eat the entire bowl in one sitting. 🤭

I did check out keto connect.. I’m making the chocolate recipe as I make this post😂