New Friends

Options
Hey Everyone! I’m amanda and I am looking for more friends to help encourage on this journey of a new and healthy me! Send me a friend request if you are in the same boat! 😊

Replies

• catd0gg
    catd0gg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey today is day 6 of my journey! How bout you?
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    catd0gg wrote: »
    Hey today is day 6 of my journey! How bout you?

This is day 170 for me! 😊 you are almost a week in! How are you doing so far?!?
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    day 1583, still rolling!
  • catd0gg
    catd0gg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good I think hahah. I've been watching my calories and drinking at least a half gallon of water a day! I'm feeling really good about it!:)

• Jhwellness1
    Jhwellness1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I’m working on it as well started swimming laps and watching my food intake. Feel free to add me for mutual support✌️
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    catd0gg wrote: »
    I'm doing good I think hahah. I've been watching my calories and drinking at least a half gallon of water a day! I'm feeling really good about it!:)

Keep up the good work!!!
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    JDMac82 wrote: »
    day 1583, still rolling!

I hope to be on my journey for that long too because I want it to be a lifestyle change that I stick with forever! 😊
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    I’m working on it as well started swimming laps and watching my food intake. Feel free to add me for mutual support✌️

Awesome job! I love swimming!
  • ym_02
    ym_02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help with the encouragement! As for me, I started losing weight last year, and I'm just 6 lb away from my goal... so close yet so far away! I started at 132 lbs, and my goal is 110 lbs. Hopefully I can convince myself to stop eating pizza and clean up my diet again :smiley:
  • IowaGal84
    IowaGal84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started today if you want to add me
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    ym_02 wrote: »
    I would be happy to help with the encouragement! As for me, I started losing weight last year, and I'm just 6 lb away from my goal... so close yet so far away! I started at 132 lbs, and my goal is 110 lbs. Hopefully I can convince myself to stop eating pizza and clean up my diet again :smiley:

That’s awesome! I can do without pizza. My kryponite is French fries! Lol!