Alarming facts about you

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I shot someone once and it was not in self defense.

(Only alarming until people find out I was a small child with a BB gun)

as kids, we would shoot each other for fun with BB guns

also, play tackle football on blacktop parking lots and throw lit firecrackers at each other.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I have a shrine of Barbra Streisand in the corner of my bedroom.

Baaaaaabbbrrrra!
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    I have a finely tuned intuition that has let me escape death 22 times in my life... and I'm only 44! Could be a spirit guide as well, I've been able to see ghosts since I was child.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    LouisTamsi wrote: »
    I have a finely tuned intuition that has let me escape death 22 times in my life... and I'm only 44! Could be a spirit guide as well, I've been able to see ghosts since I was child.

That is wild! I need details!
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    I have an extensive collection of knives, throwing stars, throwing axes, finger blades and the like. Also a link replica sword.
  • BrSpiritus
    edited July 2018
    I have an extensive collection of knives, throwing stars, throwing axes, finger blades and the like. Also a link replica sword.

I love you already lol. As for details on me, it's always been a voice that says something. On a couple occasions I was at a traffic light and something said "stop!" If I had gone I would have been t-boned by red light runners. Another time it was "duck" right before a gun battle erupted on a Baltimore street corner and I literally felt a bullet tug at my shirt as it shot past.
  • tamlou89
    tamlou89 Posts: 23 Member
    This is a bit weird and creepy :lol:
    When I was three I had a "friend" named trunk when my Mom asked me to describe him I said he had no arms or legs and I was scared when he came with his friend the hanging lady.
    I told her she had big scary eyes and a rope around her neck :#
    A few years later we had a house fire and after we moved house I never spoke about them again.
  • BrSpiritus
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    When I was three I had a "friend" named trunk when my Mom asked me to describe him I said he had no arms or legs and I was scared when he came with his friend the hanging lady.
    A few years later we had a house fire and after we moved house I never spoke about them again.

I started a separate thread about ghosts.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    I am going to have to check that thread out! I have plenty to contribute there too!
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    I got kicked out of high school mid sophomore year
  • BrSpiritus
    I got kicked out of high school mid sophomore year

I almost got kicked out Junior year for knocking a tooth out of the school bully. Back then though we could actually face down our bullies as victims and not get expelled.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    I spend so many of my working hours sticking needles into tiny babies that I find myself scoping out the best scalp veins on every baby I meet.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    tamlou89 wrote: »

Now I am not going to sleep for a week
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited July 2018
    That my Plan A has always been to not get married and have IVF babies with a carefully selected donor. I have a tribal donor choice and a non-tribal choice (no selection made as yet). The donor I do select will father my 2 pairs of twins. Currently debating whether I will carry them or opt for 2 gestational surrogates. A friend's wife actually is a surrogate for extra income, so maybe she's one I may ask to carry one set of babies for me. It really depends on my fitness goals at the time of conception.
  • Ainadan
    Ainadan Posts: 158 Member
    I experiment on people.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    I once took the heat for something I didn’t do. Something so serious it could have landed me in jail for a long time. But I felt that the only other alternative would have been far worse than jail time.
  • sdudley08
    sdudley08 Posts: 32 Member
    I have never met my father and he doesn't know I exist. He left my mom before she had a chance to tell him. I don't even know his real name.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    If I told you anything I'd have to kill you. :o;)
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    I don’t own an alarm
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    if you walked into my computer room, you would think I have a 6 year old son. the toys r all mine

I knew I liked you. IT nerd here too