Looking for Friends

Options
IowaGal84
IowaGal84 Posts: 8 Member
I am looking for people to help support me on this long journey ahead. I was recently on Weight Watchers but the new program has me confused and I just didn't feel happy. I was thinking to myself what has helped in the past and it always comes up MFP.

I am a mom to, two wonderful boys and a wife to my amazing husband. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Essential Thrombocythemia. I am doing this for ME and to be the best mom and wife I know that I can be.

It's time to take control of my bad food habits.

Feel free to send me a request.

Replies

• haalastar846
    haalastar846 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to add you !
  • sharonedix
    sharonedix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow so proud of you please add me . I would love to be apart of your journey..you can do this !
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I find having friends around here definitely helps keep me motivated.
  • Jakette3
    Jakette3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new too, and could also use the support. I signed up a while ago and just did not have the motivation. I am trying again. I am a mom to a 10 year old girl, who keeps me on my toes. My husband and I both work, so I only have early mornings to get in any type of activity. Feel free to add me as well.
  • liafblair
    liafblair Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please friend me! I have no friends and am looking for the support too. :D
  • Isra_1
    Isra_1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 💕
  • bonniesuejoy
    bonniesuejoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am recently (today) back to MFP as well. After being on WW this last time for over a year and a half, it just wasn’t what I needed anymore. But I do need people to connect with on the journey. I’m going to send a friend request, hope you approve. Oh, and also, I’m in Iowa too😁