Fitbit Syncing

Options
It must be the weekend... Syncing issues already. It was nice while it lasted. It's going to be a long 3 days! Why does this seem to happen every weekend?!

Replies

• LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Happened to me yesterday. Closed the fitbit app, turned off my phone and voila---back in business! It is aggravating, though! :-)
  • holfarb81
    holfarb81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LZMiner wrote: »
    Happened to me yesterday. Closed the fitbit app, turned off my phone and voila---back in business! It is aggravating, though! :-)

I will try... That usually never works for me.
  • lyndasmith1967
    lyndasmith1967 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine not syncing either only started working again with Fitbit Monday getting silly now
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Mine is syncing normally.
  • svel713
    svel713 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
  • krleake
    krleake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is getting ridiculous! Beginning to think I'm going to have to find a new app to track my food.
  • mrslynda
    mrslynda Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's a pain for me as well. My calories in seem to be accurate in what shows on Fitbit, but of course I am in the red a lot on mfp. It's not the end of the world for me, but it make it harder to track a pattern. I often need 1000 calories more on work days, which probably looks strange to some people when they read my diary......
  • jasminedmarks
    jasminedmarks Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I noticed it wasnt syncing this morning. Did this and it synced! Thank you :)
  • holfarb81
    Options
    mrslynda wrote: »
    It's a pain for me as well. My calories in seem to be accurate in what shows on Fitbit, but of course I am in the red a lot on mfp. It's not the end of the world for me, but it make it harder to track a pattern. I often need 1000 calories more on work days, which probably looks strange to some people when they read my diary......

It's tracking everything else just fine... But will not sync my steps!
  • holfarb81
    Options

I noticed it wasnt syncing this morning. Did this and it synced! Thank you :)

I tried... Still not synching for me :(. this just seems too happen every Friday and then last all weekend!!
  • holfarb81
    Options
    krleake wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous! Beginning to think I'm going to have to find a new app to track my food.

this just seems too happen every Friday and then last all weekend!! It will let me track my food and calculate my calories just fine, but will not track my steps or exercise... So I have to keep disconnecting and reconnecting my Fitbit from MFP...
  • holfarb81
    Options
    svel713 wrote: »

Thank you for the link!!