My Ultimate Commitment

Options
I am making a commitment right now to get down to 190 lbs from 280. 90 lbs in a year.
Lofty, I know! But I am an active person and all I need to do is really keep an eye on intake and I think this will be done.

It all starts with positive thought. I have to always be thinking , reading and writing my mind to know that this is what I want and that its good! Then every day my mind will believe it. This is great.

I have been heavy my whole life but just recently, I have been craving to be trim and toned. Since I don't make commitment lightly, I am right now swearing to become the person I though.

I just turned 39 so I want to look good by the time I'm 40. Both my parents ate badly, smoked and had heart attacks. I do not want this same thing. My kids deserve a parent who will be around and active his whole life.

MY COMMITMENT IS TO BE 190 LBS by Sep 2012.

Replies

• kerrphy_2011
    Options
    I can totally relate to parents smoking and not eating right. Good luck to you in your endeavor. All it takes is one day at a time. I think it is a fantastic goal!!:smile:
  • janetj518
    Options
    Great job! I can totally relate. It wasn't until recently that I decided to "commit" to myself too. You can do this!!
  • Lyrinosis
    Options
    You don't think its too lofty? I don't!! I am really liking this app and I have built something like it on a spreadsheet before, but it was too hard.

Thanks for your kind words! I appreciate you!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Oh you can totally achieve your goal!! I am 60 pounds down since January! It has been hard but I am still doing it and so can you! GOOOOO YOUUUU!