Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    "Have a good day" usually means end of conversation and enjoy your day.

Don't make this awkward :#
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    So youre saying theres a chance
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    basketball season is over

I read this as baseball season is over. I was wondering what baseball team you gave up on. I was thinking maybe the Baltimore Orioles.

Baseball is awful anyway. Too bad the season isn't over

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :'(
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    basketball season is over

I read this as baseball season is over. I was wondering what baseball team you gave up on. I was thinking maybe the Baltimore Orioles.

Baseball is awful anyway. Too bad the season isn't over

You must not like math.

I thought I was in the unpopular opinion thread.
    I love math. I just don't enjoy sports where I can take a nap and wake up an hour later and absolutely nothing took place while I slept.

Have you discovered statistics yet? But also knowing in depth baseball strategy helps alot. That or playing video games. That's how I got into sports like Basketball, football, and baseball. Not hockey.

I enjoy hockey a lot. It is fast and things happen. Baseball is only good in person. Otherwise it puts me to sleep.

It’s like trying to turn around in a one way street,
    I can’t give you what you want and it’s killing me!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    And people wonder why ‘new’ people put us on edge

The username made me think of 2 people immediately. It is neither.

Allegedly. I’m not convinced
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    If i could fall into the sky
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why ‘new’ people put us on edge

The username made me think of 2 people immediately. It is neither.

Allegedly. I’m not convinced

I'm not entirely either....

ETA:
    He best not be lying to me.... OR ELSE!!!!!!

If he is, he’s dead to me
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I don't wanna be scared of being alone
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

You can come live with me. We'll paint the walls purple and have dance parties with avocados.

I don’t know the whole story but being alone is actually very nice. You get to walk around the house nekkid and nobody cares. But I like Megan’s idea too lol.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Youd be surprised its not as scary as it may seem.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options

You can come live with me. We'll paint the walls purple and have dance parties with avocados.

I don’t know the whole story but being alone is actually very nice. You get to walk around the house nekkid and nobody cares. But I like Megan’s idea too lol.

She can walk around naked, I've got zero complaints. Heck I'm naked most of the day anyways, she'll have to get accustomed to my bum.

Lol! You’re going to get a whole bunch of PMs once people read this.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

:D:D:D:D:D:D this makes me giggle every time I think about it!!!!!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

She can walk around naked, I've got zero complaints. Heck I'm naked most of the day anyways, she'll have to get accustomed to my bum.

Drooling already !!! It's a nice bum!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

It's okay. I don't open the vast majority of them anyways. I'm a terrible friend to have on here.

Liar!!!!
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options

It's okay. I don't open the vast majority of them anyways. I'm a terrible friend to have on here.

PM incoming.

It’s my Richard in your inbox
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options

Liar!!!!

You are one of the best friends to have on him. I’m curious about your bum now. Both T and I have posted on Hump Day. We’re waiting on yours. 😉
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

Drooling already !!! It's a nice bum!

Excellent let me know when you’re coming, i’ll Have your rooms ready!

I should be there in about a day and a half :D:D
  • Breezybreeze7
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »

PM incoming.

Hopefully Richard is in better spirits today!
    He was rather limp in personality last time.

I am anxiously waiting.

Ooooh lol!!! That’s harsh! I love it 😉
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »

PM incoming.

Hopefully Richard is in better spirits today!
    He was rather limp in personality last time.

I am anxiously waiting.

:D:D:D

Liar!!!!

You are one of the best friends to have on him. I’m curious about your bum now. Both T and I have posted on Hump Day. We’re waiting on yours. 😉

I know I know, I’m super reserved about what I post online. I don’t want anything to come back and bite me in the *kitten* (no pun intended). Plus it keeps the pervs away. I have posted my booty progress before but you’d be scrolling a bit. I’ll Kik you ;)

I've seen it!!