Toning my abs

Options
Hey there! I'm having a bit of a problem. Since looking after myself, eating healthier and working out I've developed quite a nice toned body in all areas except one: my belly. I've been reading online and apparently it's quite a common problem for us ladies to have a bit of stomach flab that just refuses to go away and so I figured SOMEONE on mfp must have had / still have this problem and could give me a few pointers?

At the moment I rotate between Jillian Michaels' DVDs (30DS [level 3], 6W6P [level 1] and RI30 [level 1] and occasionally do some cardio such as Tracy Anderson's Dance workout and some things on the Wii Fit.

I just really want that nice toned stomach!! Thanks in advance.

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would to know too. I have lost 52 lbs and I have some areas that are being stubborn.
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    HIIT workouts should get you there.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I was told by a personal trainer that Pilates is what I should do to get my abs toned
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump
  • paintitblack
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I have pilates dvd lurking around somewhere so I'll try and do some more of that and I'd never heard of HIIT training until now so I'll give that a go too. :D