Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

CW: 140.6

The beginning of this week is really busy and gym time is going to be very difficult. Goals for the week are water, stay focused and get in some kind of excersie when I can't get to the gym. Hope everyone has a great week.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Scale said 211.0 this morning... Up 0.4... I really shouldn't be too hard on myself considering ToM is here, but still... I wanna break 210 so bad!!! Plus I only went to the gym once. Boooo me and my laziness during ToM!

School starts this week so I am going to be diligent on taking lunches. And drinking water. I made a whole casserole last night that I just used to split up into lunch portions and froze some for later and put some in the fridge for this week... Gonna start the 30ds today too.

Hope everyone has a good week
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm at 187. My vacation starts Thursday, but I'm going to try hard to keep a plan in place so I'm not reporting a huge gain next week. Wish me luck, ladies!

Here's hoping everyone has great numbers to report this morning! :drinker:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    :angry:

I must admit I'm up. @#&$#@ 144.4 this am.

Last week was rough but that's no excuse. Dad had surgery to remove a blockage in his carotid artery (thank god it went well and he's okay) I was a stressball. DH went to PA with his mother to see relatives and pick up his grandmother so DD and I were on our own for the weekend. I had a great time with her, but didn't eat so well and didn't work out.

I've got to stop saying I'm going to snap out of this and just do it.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    No change this week. :(
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    this week I'm at 143.4.. Haven't seen a number this low in a while (: Which is weird, cause I've been eating bad since my photoshoot on saturday, I had to eat like a saint all week for it and I felt like having some brownies, grilled cheese... Not overdoing it, but not eating strictly spinach and carrots :P Maybe the lack of obsessing is making things easier and even if I don't eat like a saint, I don't overeat because I'm letting myself eat what I want sometimes
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Down to 223.6 lbs this week. Good luck, Pin Ups. :flowerforyou:
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Down 1.6 lbs this week, so I'm very happy. I hope everyone is having a great week! :)
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 180.0 this AM.

I spent yesterday cooking some quiches for a teacher breakfast this morning, and was doing calisthenics in the kitchen while stuff was cooking. :laugh: Good luck everyone, and don't be discouraged if the scale is up a bit. Maybe your tape measure will be nicer. That happens a lot with me; I lose inches when my weight goes up or stays the same, but my inches stay about the same in weeks with much weight loss. Go figure. Have a great week Pin-ups! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed officially since vacation-will do it tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing great and living healthy!
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    158.6 lbs (8/15/2011)
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    170.0 lbs

It's not much, but I'll take it. :smile:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    210.8 today :)
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi Rach!

Weigh in today was 169. Same as last Tuesday! Woot.

xoxox
    Nikki
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey, lovely ladies! I'm down to 170.5 this week. I want those 160's so bad I could cry! I'm really going to try to get there by next week!

My goals this week are to LOG EVERYTHING, drink more water, and keep working out regularly!
  • vjohnso3
    vjohnso3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Down to 140.6 from 142.6!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 177. Have another great week girls!!!
  • growlingatyou
    Options
    Weighing in at 240 this week.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi Pin-Ups!! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still on holidays this week and don't have access to a scale so I'm going to say I stayed the same *fingers crossed*. Next Monday will be the moment of truth but until then, I can only do what I am able to... have a great week ladies and chat soon!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options