“Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una”
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Mazda_Mx5 wrote: »
    I don't wanna be scared of being alone

It's a little uncomfortable at first... then it becomes wonderful :) I may have tipped the scale a bit too far and have become a recluse, however... :/

Yea i did the same. I dated a really good guy. But when it came time to get serious i backed out. I rarely go out with gfs anymore...i netflix and chill alone most nights :#

Do you regret backing out ?

He got back in touch with me. So, if i really had regrets i could go back to him. One part of me wants the companionship but we didnt click in some important ways.

If there is no click then you made the right choice .

Agreed. Life’s too short to be with an okay match. Needs to be THE match

Thanks guys. Thats how i felt too. At times i second guess it because i think hes got all these boxes checked whats wrong with me...

Nothing is wrong with you.
    He's just not " The One "
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

It's a little uncomfortable at first... then it becomes wonderful :) I may have tipped the scale a bit too far and have become a recluse, however... :/

Yea i did the same. I dated a really good guy. But when it came time to get serious i backed out. I rarely go out with gfs anymore...i netflix and chill alone most nights :#

He got back in touch with me. So, if i really had regrets i could go back to him. One part of me wants the companionship but we didnt click in some important ways.

Thanks guys. Thats how i felt too. At times i second guess it because i think hes got all these boxes checked whats wrong with me...

I have asked that of myself an awful lot lately

From what I know of you guys, there is nothing wrong with you guys! You guys are great! It is always great to take a self inventory...but do it for you and your families, not for anyone else.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

From what I know of you guys, there is nothing wrong with you guys! You guys are great! It is always great to take a self inventory...but do it for you and your families, not for anyone else.

<3<3
    I have a tendency to freak out when people treat me well. Instead of embracing it I run or push them away. Trying to make sense of it all

Ditto. Pretty much...i know the whys...just have not figured out how to stop.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

<3<3
    I have a tendency to freak out when people treat me well. Instead of embracing it I run or push them away. Trying to make sense of it all

Ditto. Pretty much...i know the whys...just have not figured out how to stop.

Google "self sabotaging relationships "

Oh, :'( just googled lol...i never saw myself that way...but yup....now i need some therapy and a glass of wine :s
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options
    Thanks for making it awkward, idiots...
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

Happy to help
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

Awkward isn't always all that bad. There is good awkward.

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

I just made up a story in my head about this. I believe your friends tried to hook you up tonight and embarrassed the hell out of you in the process

Ha! I was thinking about his date and that his buddies embarrassed him talking about previous dates/GFs :D
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

I just made up a story in my head about this. I believe your friends tried to hook you up tonight and embarrassed the hell out of you in the process

Ha! I was thinking about his date and that his buddies embarrassed him talking about previous dates/GFs :D

That's happened a time or two to me...

Perhaps one of many reasons I sabotage relationships. I don't want to deal with that crap... :laugh:
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options

You’re welcome, just doing what I do best ;)

Happy to help
    81Katz wrote: »

Awkward isn't always all that bad. There is good awkward.

None of you guys are idiots. My friends are idiots. This was super uncomfortable awkward.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

Good advice brother
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

That's happened a time or two to me...

Perhaps one of many reasons I sabotage relationships. I don't want to deal with that crap... :laugh:

I feel a clique coming on :D

Yeah...im finally part of a click :s
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I miss you
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Losing all my innocence
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Lost my innocence...if you find it please return
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    You aren't even a thought anymore .. it's a good feeling.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

gfs? What are those...?