Lose some FATTY by ST. PATTY challenge

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    ohhh im in!!!

ok i will say 7 pounds by st.patties day

and im 214 today....... so that will mean i need to aim for 207...

mmmm hmmmm weighed in the other day at 217:grumble: :noway: :sad:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Bad weekend Bad. I lifted and walked but I ate and I ate.

Time to roll up the sleeves and get busy. I walked a mile this morning with blinging headache.
    Ate a healthy breakfast and Subway for lunch. Good luck everyone.

PS I'll post a daily ST Patty Fatty challenge starting tommorrow.
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    I had a bad Sunday. I got ahold of the pretzels and ate and ate and ate pretzels until I got full. :devil:

I'm in! :smile: I say 2 lbs a week by St Patty's ... that's 8 pounds.
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Okay, I had a really crappy past couple of days.... Lots of personal issues. I won't be weighing in until Wednesday (my normal weigh-in day) but believe me, I am NOT looking forward to it! :frown: I can't say that I COMPLETELY sabotaged my progress to date, but I can be pretty sure I didn't lose anything this week. I'm just mad at myself for letting stupid crap get in my way. :explode: But as soon as I do weigh-in, I'll post.

So, I vowed to lose 7 lbs by St. Patty's Day. If I haven't gained anymore than 2 lbs this week, that 7 lb loss will bring me to sub-200!!! This will be the first time in about 4 years, so that in itself is enough to make me want to kick my own @$$ into losing the weight!!

I really have the urge to get on the scale tonight but I won't, for 3 reasons.

1. I aways weigh SOOOOO much more at night. I knew you fluctuate between night and day but about a week ago I weighed 3 lbs more than I weighed the following day. Where'd those 3 lbs go?? It couldn't be all water, could it???

2. My workout buddy from the office goes to WW on Tuesday and we report to one another on Wed morning. She asked me to wait until then to weigh myself.

3. I'm scared!!! Remember what I said above?? I need these next 2 days to really crack down and make up for my bad ways at the end of last week through the weekend.

Well, I hope everyone is having a great day!! I have already done a 40 min walk on the treadmill and will do my video when I get home so my cardio is all planned out. Breakfast and lunch have been perfectly orchestrated so even though I am not sure about what to make for dinner I'm sure I'll be within my calories. I have been very diligent about what foods we keep in the house (I even got my boyfriend to give turkey burgers a try!! :happy: ) and although my weekend was worse than most because of emotional stress, I am ready to get back on the wagon and I'm certain I wil make good choices.
  • catnrolly
    Options
    I'd like to lose 5 lbs by St. Patty's day too... (well I'd like to lose 20 lbs), but will stick with 5 for now. Sign me up!!!

151204.png
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll say 7 by St. Paddy's day
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    ACK! I did terrible over the weekend beginning last Friday evening when we went out to eat for my son-in-law's birthday. Oh well, all is not lost. Back on track today and keep plugging along. Good luck everyone. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know that I will post my weight this Saturday because I went to the gym and my actual weight was 10lbs more then my scale at home. Oh well. :laugh: The good news I feel better since I join MFP.
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Well, I've been sick since Saturday and unfortunately, I'm not like most people. I GAIN weight when I'm sick instead of losing it. So, I think I've gained about 5 pounds. I'm sure I'll be back on target just as soon as I can get my health back on track.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I did great this weekend! Wahoo...feeling good!

Wender - I'm sorry you're sick! And I"m sorry that you gain instead of lose when you're sick, but I bet those pounds will come off real quick once you're all better!

Mariso - I'm sorry, I hate that! That's a huge difference in numbers though. I'd check the battery in your scale at home. But if that's all right, I'd trust that scale over the one at the gym. Think of how many people step on those scales! But it's good that you're feeling better, anyway!
  • mslovetoteach
    Options
    I am SOO getting on this band wagon............5 pounds is my goal. I am 220 right now, so my goal is 215. My technique is going to be adding strength training to my cardio first. I have worked myself up to anywhere from a hour to a hour and a half so I know its time to hit the weights................
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    like to be 135...i am 141. i can do this! 6 pounds here we come
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am going to go with 5 pounds!! Very bad weekend for me too, glad to see I wasn't alone! My weigh in this morning was 157 (not my usual weigh in day, 2 pounds up from Saturday, yikes!)
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm down to my last stubborn 10 pounds....:drinker:

I'm 128.3 today.
  • ritapickern
    Options
    Monday is my weigh-in day.
    So...
    2/9: 144
    2/16: 141
    I am down three. I have a horrid habit of weighing constantly. I told myself I will no longer being doing that. I now weigh once a day but am trying to wean to once a week.
    Hope you all stay healthy and strong! Good luck!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am so happy. On Valentine I went over 1000 calories and I lost 3lbs. OH Happy day!!! So I need 7 more to go!!!
  • Akamedian
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know that I will post my weight this Saturday because I went to the gym and my actual weight was 10lbs more then my scale at home. Oh well. :laugh: The good news I feel better since I join MFP.

This happens to me all the time. I don't know which scale to believe. I belong to a gym near my house and at work and they always have different numbers from my scale at home.
  • Akamedian
    Options
    Count me in. Down to 131 now. Hope to weigh 125 by then. So, a 6 pound loss. I'll weigh in every Thursday.
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 5-8 pounds by St. Patty's day. AT LEAST 5pounds! If I get more. Great. But I am really going to need some help. I have totally fallen off the wagon recently and I feel HORRIBLE. I've been excercising plenty but eating like crap. HELLPPP!!!!!!! :sad:
  • rncarol94
    Options
    i'm in! I am starting at 300lbs and will lose 15lbs by March 17th. Actually I hope to lose more, but let's be realistic, ya know!!