What nicknames do you have for your pets?

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
I posted this topic a while ago and it did pretty well. So I wanted to do it again. I have several nicknames for my pets Atlas(beagle mix) and Dexter(Tweenie Dachshund). They are Bug, Buggins, Frodo Buggins, Dexie, Sexy Dexie, Dexter Wexter, I could go on haha.............so what are yours?

Replies

• Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Funny, my boston terrier's name is Dexter, we call him Dexterino, Dexterooni :)
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    i dont have a nickname for my pet however my Son i have a few (his name is Jachobie ja-co-be) and we call him cobers and bubbey and if you ask him what his name is hell say dacobe its cute he is 3!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    My pitt mutt is named Belle and I call her MonkeyPuppy or BoBo.
  • ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    One dog Rodger and I call him Rodger Dodger and one dog Logan I call Logan Babogan. I know not very original but that's just what I call them. My son thinks it's funny that I don't just use their names.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Nya... is her nickname. Her full name is Nyarlathotep: the Crawling Chaos. She also gets called "black cat" a lot because of...
    Ivan. Nickname, Vanya or "black cat".
    Bilbo is just BilboButt and George is just Georgie Porgie or "Cranky ol' cat"
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    We have 2 dogs--Max and Duke. For Max, we call him "Massimo," "Maxie-poo," and "Sweetheart." For Duke, we call him "Dukie-poo," "Dukester," "Dukamoe,"--Don't know why. We also call both of them Pooky, Punkin, and knukkahead. We're just sappy for those dogs! :blushing:
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    We have had several cats that have been given some rather strange nicknames. One cat we had was named Emma and she got called Emmy-Lou. We had a cat named Cheerio that got nicknamed General Mills. The most recent one is a can named Bandit that is called Bandicat.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    When we got our rescue doggie, my son was studying Greek Mythology in middle school (he's now 22!). He named our new puppy Hera after the Greek Goddess, wife of Zeus. My favorite nickname for her is Hera Bera and sometimes Herry Berry (depending on my mood, LOL!)
  • Wisawobby
    Options
    Our dog's name is Brock and we call him Broccoli or Brockster!
  • Wisawobby
    Options
    Our dog's name is Brock and we call him Broccoli or Brockster!
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    **** brick
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I have a rescue named 'Pepper' but I call her 'Frenchie' cause she doesn't understand English. I have two female dogs so I often call them 'my *****es', but also 'baby love' 'mook' and my OTHER yorkie is meanish. I call her Wicked Cricket (of course) and sometimes CUJO
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    **** brick

s-h-i-t brick
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Elvis, but I never call him that. I always call him Meow-Meow, because that is what he does ALL DAY LONG! My husband calls our black lab mix "bat girl" because her ears stick out and look like bat wings.
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have a Sheltie and my husband named him Sig Sauer (stupid name haha) so he gets called siggy poo half of the time lol
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    I have 2 dogs, Disco and Valentine and one cat, Zinfandel. Disco goes by Bubby, Disco Francisco and sh*thead! LOL Valentine, goes mainly by Val, Valley Girl, Mama, or ValenPine...I have no idea on that one. Zinfandel goes mostly by Zin or Zinnie or Zinnie Binnie.
  • ddboone
    ddboone Posts: 61
    Options
    My puppy's name is Calliope (4 mos) and she is a Cocker Spaniel/Labrador Retriever mix. I call her Callie, Cali Swag, Pia, Miss P, Fluffy, Fluffers, Fluffeupagus, Puppy Little, and Puppy Lovin. It's a wonder she knows what her name is!
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My puggle is named Ginger, and I call her Pookie or Boo-Boo or Pookie-Boo or Boobalina or Sissy. My chihuahua is named Buster, and I call him Little Man or Bubba. If I ever use their actual names, they're probably in trouble! LOL
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    my boston's name is Punk - I call him Punky Brewster, Brew Crew, Spunk
    my pug's name is Stud - He's aka Studly Thurston McMuffin, Studly, Studzinski, Studman
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Cute! My cat's name is Seti, and he knows it & will come when I call him. But sometimes I'll call him "buddy," "little buddy," "sweetheart," or "love."

Sometimes my alter ego, Sr. Philippa, takes him to the Ren Faire. He loves it there, he likes meeting new people who will pet & scratch him, and he likes exploring the gardens & paths. But to fit with my character, I remove his modern collar & harness, and put him in a harness & leash that I crocheted from brown yarn. It has a monk's cowl & hood. So when he wears that, he is "Brother Tom."