Stop the sweet tooth

Options
I’ve been eating healthy salad oatmeal and chicken and rice for dinner but I keep craving sweet and crunchy and idk what to eat that is healthy that would stop me craving that??

Replies

• kettiecat
    kettiecat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Protein bars? Yogurt? Fruit?
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Try dried cranberries and plain almonds for a sweet crunchy treat.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    These! There are a bunch of different varieties and flavors.

Edit: The store brand usually tastes the same and is cheaper :)

ywes5shk783u.jpeg

• ketobucko
    ketobucko Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly works a treat for me,if I have enough cals left I add 1 tablespoon of clotted cream
  • alwaysbrittany13
    alwaysbrittany13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’ve been eating healthy salad oatmeal and chicken and rice for dinner but I keep craving sweet and crunchy and idk what to eat that is healthy that would stop me craving that??

Eating a doughnut or chocolate bar if it fits your cals/macros won't negate the nutritional value of everything else you've eaten...

Well if I liked donuts then sure but my issues is also when I indulge I don’t stop 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • alwaysbrittany13
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Dark chocolate almonds. I usually buy the individual packages. Yogurt with granola. Apple with pb.

Oh apples and peanut butter sounds amazing right now!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate almonds. I usually buy the individual packages. Yogurt with granola. Apple with pb.

Banana with peanut butter is better :laugh:
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Banana with peanut butter is better :laugh:

I put them in a tortilla with cinnamon and heat up like a quesadilla
  • pandacsek
    pandacsek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    RX Bars! I am so addicted to them! Looking forward to my snack time every day!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

Eating a doughnut or chocolate bar if it fits your cals/macros won't negate the nutritional value of everything else you've eaten...

Well if I liked donuts then sure but my issues is also when I indulge I don’t stop 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is there a certain time of day this happens or when you're alone. There are ways to stop if you are aware.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

So you need to teach yourself moderation?

This^

Most people can stop the sweet tooth thing temporarily.....but what happens when you get to your goal weight? Maintenance is a much longer road.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Yasso! Yasso! Yasso! 100 cals of deliciousness. Also Enlightened pops are yummy and Chloe’s if vegan!! I know my ice cream novelties!! Also love chocolate chia pudding with whipped (non- dairy) cream.
  • alwaysbrittany13
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

Is there a certain time of day this happens or when you're alone. There are ways to stop if you are aware.

I happens only when I’m at work but then again I’m never home I work about 75-80hours a week 7 days a week and when it’s slow at work I crave it.. it also sounds odd but I have an oral fixation so I chew on gum constantly or sugar free candies