• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an AMAZING job,
    Congratulations!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! It is these sucesses that really keep me motivated! You look great !!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    If I knew you in R/L and saw you last year, and now.... I would have NO CLUE it was the same person! That's AMAZING!
  • PorkyChops
    Options
    Absolutely amazing mate...what a transformation.

:smile:
  • annajade24
    annajade24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! What an amazing accomplishment! You should be extremely proud of yourself!
  • annajade24
    annajade24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! What an amazing accomplishment! You should be extremely proud of yourself!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    great work!
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    Thanks to all my MFP friends and their support. I'm sharing my latest blog with the rest of the community....

Well I finally dug down into the 240's yesterday, after spending the better part of the summer "enjoying the 250s'" - see previous blog.

After joining MFP last November, I've dropped 130.2 lbs, and its been quite the ride. As of late, I feel empowered by the control I have over my weight, for the first time in my life. I've slowed the pace of loss this summer and proven to myself that I can live and eat normally without letting my weight skyrocket back up. Yes, I haved varied +/- about 8 lbs this summer, but within a week, I can normally set a new low. This is new to me. In the past those variances were often enough to have me fall off the wagon, and start a trip to a new high, but this time its different. I actually learned how to eat with both physiological and psychological control, and I can't be derailed.

I get asked all the time now..."How did you do it?" There is no other way to explain it. Diet and excercise. No shortcuts, no magic bullets, no crazy fad diets, notihng short of making my fitness a priority I was willing to sacrifice the temporary comforts of food for.

I still have some way to go - 50 more lbs would place me in the ideal 190's. Its not a race, it can take me another 6 months or a year to get there, but who cares? I feel better every day, and its one of the most fulfilling journey's of my life.

I'll upload some pictures of my journey....

November 2010:

2qs575h.jpg

Aug 2011

15s5xeb.jpg

WOW! I would love you see a picture with you holding your old pair of pants in front of you!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you! :noway:
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! :bigsmile:
    Applause, applause! :drinker:

Keep on keepin' on...:flowerforyou:
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    Amazing!!! So proud of you. Hard work and dedication has truly paid off!
  • congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! You look great!!! Thanks for sharing with us ;-P
  • bitemecullen
    Options
    Amazing , well done ,bet your feeling great now :smile:
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! Just when I was about to put off my workout I saw your post and realized I've got to be a priority in my life. My boys are sleeping and the dishes and laundry can wait! Off to the treadmill I go!
  • ilenewm
    ilenewm Posts: 1
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! YOUR PICS REALLY INSPIRE ME. I started 4 wks ago. I have mobility limitations, but I'm down 7 lbs. Only 103 more lbs to go.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Oh, and the transformation thus far is outstanding. You should be very very proud of yourself!
  • kamm602
    kamm602 Posts: 18
    Options
    What an amazing feat in such a short period of time!!! Your efforts can definitely be seen :)
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Amazing, keep up the good work!!!

=.)
  • Triathlynne
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!!!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!