Accountability partner!

I'm 29, married, have two sons, 3.5 and almost 9 months. I have 10 lbs to pre- pregnancy weight and 15 lbs to my "normal" goal weight. I'm nursing my youngest. I have a super busy life. Full time job/mom/part time photographer. I've fallen off the lose baby weight train a few times already this time. BUT I want to be dedicated! I know I can be too; I need someone who will check in with me daily/weekly that I can check in with too! So if anyone needs something similar and you have similar interests please reach out!!

Replies

• Hey Sammylin, I am a mom of 3. My kids are 9, 4, and 1. I am nusing the 1 year. I need an accountability partner.
  • sammylin13
    sammylin13 Posts: 34 Member
    Hey Sammylin, I am a mom of 3. My kids are 9, 4, and 1. I am nusing the 1 year. I need an accountability partner.

I'm going to friend you! :)
  • MrsMunsell
    MrsMunsell Posts: 37 Member
    I'm a mom of a 7 month old ebf. I gained 70+ pounds! 20 more to go! Would love to be part of this
  • jwelter05
    jwelter05 Posts: 2 Member
    Me please! Mom of 1 almost 11 month old and still have roughly 20 to lose. I need accountability!
  • 1201april
    1201april Posts: 35 Member
    Hi! I am a mom of two, and have about 20 pounds to go. I could definitely use a daily accountability friend! I'd be willing to check in however, through mfp or text.
  • sammylin13
    jwelter05 wrote: »
    Me please! Mom of 1 almost 11 month old and still have roughly 20 to lose. I need accountability!

message sent!
  • sammylin13
    MrsMunsell wrote: »
    I'm a mom of a 7 month old ebf. I gained 70+ pounds! 20 more to go! Would love to be part of this

message sent!
  • sammylin13
    1201april wrote: »
    Hi! I am a mom of two, and have about 20 pounds to go. I could definitely use a daily accountability friend! I'd be willing to check in however, through mfp or text.

message sent!
  • meimei710
    meimei710 Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm in if it's not too late!! I'm a mommy of two and still have 20 pounds left from baby...."baby" who is turning 9 soon. 😅😅
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    I’m 25, mum of 1 four year old and I’m married, works sporadic, some days I won’t move other days I don’t have time to breath. Im studying full time to be a veterinary technician, I have 30kg I want to loose!
  • LIBOR_cat
    LIBOR_cat Posts: 197 Member
    I am working hard to shave 25 lbs of squish all over. Add me if you want.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Just an old man trying to get into shape could sure use an accountability partner if there's anybody out there that want to do that I still have at least 50 lbs to go this is very hard for me so if anybody wants to help send me a message wishing you all a great success on all of your goals
  • Loser79
    Loser79 Posts: 28 Member
    Im 38...no kids. Ive just always had a battle with weight. I have not worked out in a very very long time and know I need to get back into it. Sometimes without exercise, I tend to eat badly, but when I do exercise, everything falls into place and I start making healthy decisions. I could use somebody to hekp with motivation too.
  • sammylin13
    Hey all! Feel free to friend me!
  • gamecocksrugby
    gamecocksrugby Posts: 9 Member
    I have lost 30 pounds since January and tonight I just ate 17 mini Twix. I do not know what came over me! I have been doing so good until now.
  • meimei710
    Loser79 wrote: »
    Im 38...no kids. Ive just always had a battle with weight. I have not worked out in a very very long time and know I need to get back into it. Sometimes without exercise, I tend to eat badly, but when I do exercise, everything falls into place and I start making healthy decisions. I could use somebody to hekp with motivation too.

Add me! We can motivate each other!!
  • meimei710
    I have lost 30 pounds since January and tonight I just ate 17 mini Twix. I do not know what came over me! I have been doing so good until now.

It happens to all of us. But I hope you focus on the 30 lb you've lost rather than the 17 Twix bars. I think completely restricting ourselves of things makes it likelier to overindulge. Twix is My Kryptonite. I actually keep a large jar of it in a clear container on the kitchen counter. Since I know it is always there and I can have it at any time I haven't touched it LOL
  • mojarr0
    mojarr0 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey there, single father of one here. I am currently about 45lbs away from my goal. When I started using this app I was 81lbs away. I always add people to be an accountability partner but we never check up on eachother like we initial say we would. If you are interested send me a friend request. We could all use the support.