Any pregnant ladies out there?

Options
Hey everyone! I am Vera, 27 years old and I am looking for pregnant friends from all over the world. Right now I am not looking to lose any weight. Instead, I want to stay as fit and healthy as possible during my second pregnancy. I'm currently in week 24 and have already gained about 22 pounds :open_mouth: I feel like 10 pounds are just my boobs though... :smirk:
I would love to have a little support group and talk about how to eat right and all that.

My philosophy: Gaining weight is totally okay. It's not about the weight. It's about eating right, listening to your body and staying active.

Hope to hear from you!

Replies

• Lou_trition
    Lou_trition Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can join you! Im 14 weeks in- no weight gained, but a lot of muscle lost due to me not being in the gym for months due to sickness and exhaustion.
    My eating is getting back on track and nutrient heavy but I want to get back to gym!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm not pregnant (yet) but I feel you on the weight gain and trying to be healthy. I gained 50-55 lbs with my first and about half of that was fat/excess non-needed weight. I'm hoping to hit my goal weight before we start trying in a couple months and do a lot better at only gaining a healthy amount of weight with my next one. Congrats on the baby!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby three weeks ago. It's my third, but only my second "fit baby", where I took care of myself and ate right and worked out while pregnant. It makes such a huge difference! so far I'm 20lb over my pre-baby weight, and jut got back into the gym a few days ago.
  • L0vAnj
    L0vAnj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 29 weeks I will friend request you looking for pregnant friends too
  • ntede3
    ntede3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, that sounds a lot like me! I'm 11w3d, baby #2, just doing my best to grow a happy healthy baby and take care of myself so I have enough energy to have the preschooler. Let's be friends!
  • mhussain989
    mhussain989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I just had my baby in March ! I’m trying to lose about 20 pounds ! Struggling hard ! Im breastfeeding exclusively and I’m frustrated on how to lose this weight without losing milk supply