Replies

• Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Awesome man!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding! And I agree with you 100%--change food habits and excercise and it WILL come off :-)
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Just think of all the people you are inspiring to hang in there!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success man. A lot of hard work went into that transformation. So easy to put the pounds and so difficult to get rid of them. Good luck on the next 50 :o)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!! You look amazing!! Well done!
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you are an inspiration!
  • jrmccall
    jrmccall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow! way to go!
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    Thanks to all my MFP friends and their support. I'm sharing my latest blog with the rest of the community....

Well I finally dug down into the 240's yesterday, after spending the better part of the summer "enjoying the 250s'" - see previous blog.

After joining MFP last November, I've dropped 130.2 lbs, and its been quite the ride. As of late, I feel empowered by the control I have over my weight, for the first time in my life. I've slowed the pace of loss this summer and proven to myself that I can live and eat normally without letting my weight skyrocket back up. Yes, I haved varied +/- about 8 lbs this summer, but within a week, I can normally set a new low. This is new to me. In the past those variances were often enough to have me fall off the wagon, and start a trip to a new high, but this time its different. I actually learned how to eat with both physiological and psychological control, and I can't be derailed.

I get asked all the time now..."How did you do it?" There is no other way to explain it. Diet and excercise. No shortcuts, no magic bullets, no crazy fad diets, notihng short of making my fitness a priority I was willing to sacrifice the temporary comforts of food for.

I still have some way to go - 50 more lbs would place me in the ideal 190's. Its not a race, it can take me another 6 months or a year to get there, but who cares? I feel better every day, and its one of the most fulfilling journey's of my life.

I'll upload some pictures of my journey....

November 2010:

2qs575h.jpg

Aug 2011

15s5xeb.jpg

I CANT SEE THE PICTURE, BUT CONGRATS!!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Great mindset. I totally agree with it. Congratulations on your success. You look fabulous!
  • ltsax
    ltsax Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I think finding a sustainable " diet" is the key to success.
  • THCamel
    THCamel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! ...True Inspiration!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL WORK COACH! You..are..truly an inspiration!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    hot! :) good job
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    That's unbelievable really!!! You rock. So happy for you and proud of you! THANKS FOR SHARING AND THE AMAZING PICS!!!! Keep us posted!
  • cajunpirate
    cajunpirate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job... thanks for helping with my focus....
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Fantastic Job brother!!!!!!!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokies!!! You rock..
  • DebbieMcK
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! Congratulations to you! Your hard work and determination has paid off big time!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Amazing!!
  • Rosyz
    Rosyz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration! VPOY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!